**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kids

Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
Anyone else have kids that play? Both mine do. FTP accounts, no alliance, both around 300k. Both uncollected.

My daughter just finished first clear of 5.3, working thru 5.4. Super interesting to watch her pick champs from a largely unranked up group, using only solo content and calendar rewards to move thru tough content.

It was especially cool to watch her select odd ball champs with the class “gates” in 5.3 (with the 50% attack reduction). CAIW, SW, both 4*, both with SP2 that cares little about attack reduction!

Now I can watch her figure out her answer to OG Ultron!

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lol! 10 and 12, much more age appropriate. But, to be fair, I struggle with both of the skills as well.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m 16, but my friends little Brother really likes playing Mcoc on my phone. I let him pick out his favorites (Spider-man, Gwenpool and Venom) and drop him into a quest. I usually put him in act 2 or 3, but one time I put him in act 6 and labyrinth as a joke XD.
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Both my boys play but more in a passive way, they don't have good attention spans so they go between 100 games 😂
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Reading these makes me feel so young lol. But anyways its always great to see stuff like this.