**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kids

Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
Anyone else have kids that play? Both mine do. FTP accounts, no alliance, both around 300k. Both uncollected.

My daughter just finished first clear of 5.3, working thru 5.4. Super interesting to watch her pick champs from a largely unranked up group, using only solo content and calendar rewards to move thru tough content.

It was especially cool to watch her select odd ball champs with the class “gates” in 5.3 (with the 50% attack reduction). CAIW, SW, both 4*, both with SP2 that cares little about attack reduction!

Now I can watch her figure out her answer to OG Ultron!

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lol! 10 and 12, much more age appropriate. But, to be fair, I struggle with both of the skills as well.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’m 16, but my friends little Brother really likes playing Mcoc on my phone. I let him pick out his favorites (Spider-man, Gwenpool and Venom) and drop him into a quest. I usually put him in act 2 or 3, but one time I put him in act 6 and labyrinth as a joke XD.
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Both my boys play but more in a passive way, they don't have good attention spans so they go between 100 games 😂
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Reading these makes me feel so young lol. But anyways its always great to see stuff like this.