**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    AlemandroAlemandro Posts: 3
    Can't login with my Android tablet. Voodoo arena is ruined for me because I will probably can only try the first one and I was in the middle of a war and I can't do my job. Shiiiiiiit :-(
  • Options
    Edomg03Edomg03 Posts: 1
    A lot of fix, I think this game is gonna be the coolest. Unless log in problem is fix. Hahaha >:)
  • Options
    AmitkumarsinghAmitkumarsingh Posts: 6
    9eszwofmcw0s.png
    Getting same message from last 3 hours
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Has anybody got yet,mine says the samething
  • Options
    FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    I can't log in. Ever since I downloaded the new update from the Google play store, I keep getting this stupid message. For hours. What is this ****? I see a LOT of other people posting the same exact problem. Hundreds of people. And no one from the staff is answering them. This is the only thread I see that has a game employee in it. Or at least, someone posing as a game employee, who started this thread. So what is the deal, "mike"? You break the game, and then ignore the players? When will this be fixed? It needs to be fixed immediately.

emjn2nnkfswd.png
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    9eszwofmcw0s.png

Same here.
  • Options
    CaptainChaosCaptainChaos Posts: 15
    So what I want to know is... they fixed the double evade bug, but how about some compensation for the many revives I had to purchase for AQ and AW!? They give us 2 useless bloody health potions. Get real Kabam! Miiiiiike do something about this !!
  • Options
    (650) 450-9660 this is there number call them and leave a msg
  • Options
    Awesome. I will definitely do that! I think EVERYONE who can't log in should FLOOD them with angry calls. Thank you for the phone number!
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited June 2017
    What is the meaning of this !!??? There better be a HUGE and DECENT compensation for all of us that got screwed
  • Options
    jevitorjevitor Posts: 6
    No connection possible since 3h ago !
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Damn I'm so pissed off
  • Options
    MatthewMatthew Posts: 9
    edited June 2017
    So...Piss poor planning on your behalf, doesn't constitute an emergency on our behalfs...I expect to be compensated with a package that is good, with ranks down tickets....On behalf of the majority of everyone who is active player and spent money on this game we should be compesated and not insulted, by lack of downtime or the compensation.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I am having the same login issue above.

Game Name: Midknight007
    Devices: Galaxy Tab S2 and S7 Edge

I have been trying for 3 hours. This screws up how many 5* runs without having to pay for recharges. Not to mention that every 3 hours is about 1.5 Million less in my arena score. This means I have no shot at ranking in the top 800.

Worse yet, the reports of this bug have been going on for over 4 hours, and no response from Kabam.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Worse yet, the reports of this bug have been going on for over 4 hours, and no response from Kabam.

That's hardly surprising, they all must be still asleep
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Kabam official response

https://youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ
  • Options
    I agree with Matthew, that we had better be WELL compensated for this. But I don't want rank down tickets. If you like them, that's cool, but I don't really have a use for them. I'd better see some 3 and 4 star hero crystals out of this, and some 3 and 4 star awakening stones.
  • Options
    @Nomarigerol

Seeing as this is a game played around the world, you would think they would have a mod on their "Off Hours" and a Tech Support Team for these types of issues.
  • Options
    AgentYuriAgentYuri Posts: 3
    Having the same problem. Could not log in.
  • Options
    AgentYuriAgentYuri Posts: 3
    iq1fjh4y02uo.png

Having the same problem.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    @Nomarigerol

Seeing as this is a game played around the world, you would think they would have a mod on their "Off Hours" and a Tech Support Team for these types of issues.

I just posted a new thread about their response time on issues like this... They run a 24/7 service, and if there is no one "on call" for issues like this, then it really shows us what they think of their game and the community.

• Options
    MMSTMMST Posts: 11
    Better hire some developers who know what to do. You can ask for 100+ EUR for garbages, but you can't fix this stupid game for 2,5 years. You are shame for the IT and Gaming industries and of course for Marvel. Hardly can imagine more incompetent team ever...
  • Options
    There location is san Francisco,and right now hear in Cali it's 4:08am,so ya there probably asleep
  • Options
    Hygghu wrote: »
    There location is san Francisco,and right now hear in Cali it's 4:08am,so ya there probably asleep

But their consumers are around the world and this is one of the highest profit games of all-time for mobile platforms. You would think they would have someone to answer these bug reports... I have submitted many in game and the comment on the ticket to "Visit and submit these issues on the Forums."

However, no one is monitoring the forums except when their Offices are open...

Sorry, that is a lame excuse if that is the case. Especially for their worldwide player base.
  • Options
    True,I agree
  • Options
    AllenPauloAllenPaulo Posts: 18
    5 hours and counting and still no resolution
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I completely get why kabam states they can not compensate till things are confirmed fixed. This game is in a state of such perpetual disruption that it will never be fixed, thus no compensation forthcoming
  • Options
    AmitkumarsinghAmitkumarsingh Posts: 6
    9eszwofmcw0s.png
    Hygghu wrote: »

They are running a service which is used 24x7. This excuse does not make any sense. There should be support round the clock
  • Options
    ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Can't log in >:-(
  • Options
    GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    "Working as intended".