**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Any word about Gwenpool and Elektra successfully preventing evade? Some people said they weren't working.
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    From my side - THANKS ! I am playing on Andriod; and it was the first day in a long while were I actually did Arena. The loading times are a lot better (Samsung S6).

All in all it's really looking good
  • Options
    SMRkaSMRka Posts: 10
    STShorty wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike it has become apparent that after the update an issue has occurred for iPad users that the levels with snow falling has generated a lag that makes the game's response time very late and gameplay very choppy. It almost makes the game unplayable on these levels. I am wondering if this has been brought to your attention and also will this be fixed soon?

Same here. iPad Air updated.
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    The game has generally improved, it loads much faster, the double dash, and the block&evade work fine again, BUT the huge lag i mentioned before (which started yesterday with the last update) is a really big issue, when it happens (as I said 15-20% of fights) it gets truly hard to win the fight unless you are fighting a much worse opponent. It has already cost me several arena losses. I'd be really thankful if you look and see what is wrong @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Just an update. After the Maintenance last night, controls are responding better. The delay after Parry is not present, and there are no periods of non-response. Occasionally there may be a Fight where the AI is a step faster, faster than that Champ should be, but so far it seems manageable. Overall it feels more in sync. I'll keep monitoring it. Thanks.
  • Options
    AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Ive noticed that load times have improved....however, I have seen a couple different issues that may be lag related back to the servers: 1: when attempting to block or Parry....it appears the computer can go right through the block even though my champ will show the blocking animation, this especially happens in Arena, but also in quests. 2: I still have the block and slide issue where when you block and then slide back, your champ does not evade back but instead just drops his block...especially annoying since it always results in a combo to the face. 3: Several times now I have had the enemy strike me through a heavy attack...so I will be in the middle of a heavy and they suddenly strike back either with a SP, or with a quick hit followed by a combo to the face. 4: I have successfully parried myself now twice...I hit the block, it should have parried the enemy, but instead IM THE ONE STUNNED! which gives ...you guessed it, a Combo to the face. In general, Combat for me has gotten really hard....I cannot even get through quests without tons of revives....its rediculous and has me really close to simply giving up on the game.
    My device: Samsung Galaxy S7,
    Running latest updates : Nougat, Running in "Game mode" which is supposed to be optimized for gaming...I also tried "Performance mode" which didn't help.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    What is this now, my gosh? I was on WiFi yesterday and notting happened related to this.

qvrx7suney5n.jpg
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    ralmada wrote: »
    What is this now, my gosh? I was on WiFi yesterday and notting happened related to this.

qvrx7suney5n.jpg

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1855/known-issue-in-game-pop-up#latest
  • Options

qvrx7suney5n.jpg

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1855/known-issue-in-game-pop-up#latest

Thanks, bro!
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    If you are saying the evade bug isn't fixed than it is a per person issue at this point updated and can evade even better and more effectively then before 12.0. Guess even RNG exists for update success rates
  • Options
    f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Assassin mastery seems broken or unreliable. I am not getting the same amount of damage as I used to get earlier once opponent goes below 18% health. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53

qvrx7suney5n.jpg

Don't worry, it's just help you're gameplay stays optimal. U can't call that a issue mate :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Game is faster related to menus and arenas. But it is still can't count numbers (notifications, offers and rewards) properly.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited May 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf So the 13.1.0 update feels like an improvement. Still I experience sporadical lags during a combo that allows the opponent to evade or block something that was clearly not allowed to normally (like the third or fourth hit)...so, nice work so far, hope you keep improving the performance!!!
  • Options
    Rubber99Rubber99 Posts: 11
    I have been crashing at the end of fights randomly since the update. i am up to 10 crashes so far...no issues before the update. Other then that the patch has been great!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Rubber99 wrote: »
    I have been crashing at the end of fights randomly since the update. i am up to 10 crashes so far...no issues before the update. Other then that the patch has been great!

I've noticed this and other players posts related to same issue.
  • Options
    BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Evade bug keeps killing me in LOL...can we get a response about this issue? Or are you going to just keep stringing us along before you tell us there is no fix?
  • Options
    BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    And the lag is still pretty bad. I'm on a Nexus 6.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Rubber99 wrote: »

In those fights when you crashed, who were the champions?
  • Options
    I have my Loki's SP2 second part evaded twice in same fight against unstoppable Colossus in arena. Just right now. A lag was ocurred these two moments.
  • Options
    I have my Loki's SP2 second part evaded twice in same fight against unstoppable Colossus in arena. Just right now. A lag was ocurred these two moments.

In addition to this, every time that a lag occurs while i'm blocking, i got a heavy attack on my face because my character got frozen on ground.
  • Options
    ChafsChafs Posts: 9
    Game loads faster than before
  • Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Anyone having an issue with BP CW special 1 and being able to evade it? Can't seem to block after evading first initial swipe and definitely can't evade again like before.
  • Options
    PacPac Posts: 2
    Only took you guys a few months....good job!!!! :):)
  • Options
    Tjack92Tjack92 Posts: 31
    Well the game was good and smooth for android for about 1 full day then it reverted back to how it was, back to being slow with long load times and lag again, and unresponsive champs worse than before in arena
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Okay, have been playing since update was available and I have a few things I noticed:

1. Civil Warrior starts with the 2 armor charges like he did before the update. He only has been able to convert them into 1 permanent armor buff, no matter how manu times I tried. d
    2. When fighting Gambit, his physical resistance from his flak jacket never goes away. I actually think this should become a revision to his signature ability, since you guys thought keeping a % of his charges when folding was no good before.
    3. Game runs really smooth overall. But then I will have HORRIFIC framerate drops randomly. Turning the screen off momentarily gets rid of it, but this will be an issue in AW/AQ.
    4. Sometimes the double evade issue was still happening. Haven't noticed it as often as everyone else pre-update. Whatever you did during extended maintenance also seemed to help, as I didn't notice it today. Thanks!
    5. When fighting passive evade champs, their evasion seems to momentarily lag the game as if the game is deciding whether to let me hit them or not. Idk what this is, but it wasn't happening to me before.
    6. Thank you for finally doing something to speed up Android loading times. iOS still has the upper hand, but the gap is narrowed considerably from every previous version I played. Arena is now more fighting than loading FINALLY :-)

That's all I have for now. Pretty happy overall so far
  • Options
    Happened at this moment, game closed itself during load screen when entering on act 5, mission 2 for the first time. Guillotine, ghost rider, wolverine, X23 and scarlet witch is my team.
  • Options
    Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Game loading faster but some issues emerging or still exists:
    1. Ghost Rider still missing heavy.
    2. Sudden decrease in FPS
    3. Not able to block or counter attack after a perfect block or parry.
    4. Even though there is a lag in the fight the AI works perfectly fine and faster.