**KNOWN ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

18911131419

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Morgan wrote: »
    [
    They can't fix every issue known to us in one Update. They do what they can, and continue working on them.

    Well...

    Ok. Let's be good with the fixes on this release then.

    Oh wait, fixes aren't working at all.

    So one month to release it and not one, not 2, 80% of the bug fixes didn't fix anything. And we have couple new bugs too!!

    So what now?

    80%? Based on what?

    So what fix is actually working?

    -Civil warrior not having new set of shields
    -Gwenpool and elektra not fixed
    -Vodoo fixed dash, but bugged loas
    -double evade still there
    -reducing the app and going back to it still massive lagging.
    -Karnak still not working
    -DD still unable to dodge projectiles

    At least 5 aren't still being tested (mostly KG, MD backfire on vodoo sp2, cyclops).

    That's 50% of fixes not working alone, two new bugs appearing, and 5 to 6 fixes still to be checked on the total of 16 proposed. One of them being the critical game breaking bug not being fixed.

    Are those confirmed as not working, or based on a few reports? If they weren't working for everyone, we would see many more people here.
    Morgan wrote: »
    Morgan wrote: »
    [
    They can't fix every issue known to us in one Update. They do what they can, and continue working on them.

    Well...

    Ok. Let's be good with the fixes on this release then.

    Oh wait, fixes aren't working at all.

    So one month to release it and not one, not 2, 80% of the bug fixes didn't fix anything. And we have couple new bugs too!!

    So what now?

    80%? Based on what?

    So what fix is actually working?

    -Civil warrior not having new set of shields
    -Gwenpool and elektra not fixed
    -Vodoo fixed dash, but bugged loas
    -double evade still there
    -reducing the app and going back to it still massive lagging.
    -Karnak still not working
    -DD still unable to dodge projectiles

    At least 5 aren't still being tested (mostly KG, MD backfire on vodoo sp2, cyclops).

    That's 50% of fixes not working alone, two new bugs appearing, and 5 to 6 fixes still to be checked on the total of 16 proposed. One of them being the critical game breaking bug not being fixed.

    Are all of those confirmed as not working, or based on a few reports?
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Double evade appears to be fixed for me at least. I can evade dormammu heavy which was a massive issue for me pre update.

    I can't really remember how it was a few months or go back so can't say for sure if it is back to the levels before it was broke.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    They can't fix every issue known to us in one Update. They do what they can, and continue working on them.

    How do you know what they can and can't do? Just curious. ..

    I use common sense and don't run on expectations.

    The capabilities of technical professionals you've never laid eyes on does not fall under the realm of common sense. Now if you need common sense explained, it will have to be in a different forum.

    I think a more honest, obvious answer when I politely asked you how you know what Kabam can and can not do is you don't.

    If you're arguing for the sake of arguing, I have no time for it. Since you are insistent on making a point, I will address that.
    You do not need to work for Kabam to understand how things operate. All you have to do is observe the way things are done from an objective point of view.
    For example, most major issues requiring a fix that need to be worked into a Patch, are done in as many groups as possible to minimize the necessity of a releasing and coordinating a Patch for every issue. Unless it is absolutely necessary, and can be fixed immediately. Issues that do not need a Patch are done server side. Those that require further investigation are worked on accordingly. If it isn't fixed yet, for a number of factors, then it is still being worked on. Evident by the statements made by staff, and the obvious fact that it's still present.
    Patches typically come at the end of the month because they also contain data for the next month. I.E. Quests. They do their best to include all fixes locked down by that time. This is also clear by observing their Release Notes.
    It is also apparent that they have specific licenses and contracts in tandem with Marvel and the content they release. That requires them to include data that corresponds with those releases.
    All of that is common sense. Just as it is common sense to know they cannot possibly fix every issue that comes up in one Patch because not all issues have been resolved and are still being worked on, apparent by the reasons I've listed above.
    If you want to argue that I don't infact know these things because I am not a member of staff, that argument is arbitrary. All you need to do is examine the evidence without malice, prejudice, or personal feelings invested.
    They can only do what they can because they do it as they can. Don't need to be an inside cog to see that.
    Thanks for the mental exercise.

    Grounded Wisdom? You are just pulling information from out of the air! I don't want to argue, I want to find out things. You use enough big words to make me wonder if you know anything, so I followed up this far. Now I have my answer, so thanks, and I assure you I will have no need to question you or anything that could ever even remotely resemble arguing.

    That is not information from thin air. Those are observations and facts you can readily get from the Forum. You may need to sift through some unrealistic expectations.

    Think of all the OBSERVATIONS you would make if you were an actual Kabam employee

    Ah. Now we have the basis of your argument. It's a personal attack.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    Woolverine and GW, please stop. Neither of you are 100% correct. Woolvy, it's possible for GW to understand how some things work within a company through basic logic. GW, basic logic only goes so far in knowing how certain aspects of Kabam work, and you can't possibly know all of the things you're acting like you know. Some of it, yeah, but not all of it that you say. Let's just stop arguing and get back on topic, guys.

    I am not acting like I know anything. I'm using common sense. You don't need to be an employee to understand how things work. It's a personal attack. It's the same as calling someone a know-it-all. The argument is arbitrary and it only serves to generate mistrust. Happens often when someone uses logic and people are on the offensive.
  • Alright guys,

    Remember the point of this thread and of the forums. It's not to argue with each other, but to discuss the original topics at hand. So, let's put an end to this right now, shall we?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Alright guys,

    Remember the point of this thread and of the forums. It's not to argue with each other, but to discuss the original topics at hand. So, let's put an end to this right now, shall we?

    I think we just reeled it back in, but thanks Miike.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    You guys need to take this argument somewhere else. All you are doing is spamming this thread and making it harder for the mods to see what issues have popped up from the new update.

    Yes! Agreed and thank you; GW & crusher go easy on each other, o.k.?Thanks.

    I was just saying that you and GW should stop arguing.

    And I was just saying that You and GW should stop arguing. It's all food, I was actually never arguing, merely seeking information which I was able to obtain without resorting to personal attacks.

    Okay, I'm just gonna stop right now. I don't wanna end up arguing about who argued about what with who lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    Alright guys,

    Remember the point of this thread and of the forums. It's not to argue with each other, but to discuss the original topics at hand. So, let's put an end to this right now, shall we?

    No worries Miike. Thanks.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey All,

    We have some fixes going out with tonight's server maintenance:

    Fixed the issue where Dr Voodoo's SP2 is not correctly converting Loas
    Fixed the issue where Nebula's SP2 was only removing the Shock Debuffs from Opponents, instead of doubling them
    Fixed a text issue that incorrectly stated that Civil Warrior starts a fight with 7 Armor Buffs, instead of 2
    Fixed an issue where Phoenix's maximum PI was significantly higher than it should be (back to 13.0 levels)
    Fixed an issue where Venom's Symbiote Buff Ceiling was at 9 instead of 5

    Actually, I think that Venom is very underrepresented in this game. It takes 10 seconds to gain each effect, meaning it takes a whole 50 seconds to even get up to 5 buffs. If it's going to take so long to get each buff, could he at least have a higher ceiling, like 8, 9, or 10? Then he would actually be good for boss fights and long fights in RoL and LoL. Or maybe it could take even longer to gain each buff, like 15-20 seconds, but have a limitless ceiling.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    parry, specials button not working everytime, specials delay before going off. Where are the fixes for these things? We have been waiting for these for months, even before the big update.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    You guys need to take this argument somewhere else. All you are doing is spamming this thread and making it harder for the mods to see what issues have popped up from the new update.

    Justice, why did you report me for spam? I was agreeing with you, and didn't do anything wrong.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Morgan wrote: »
    wall of text

    the problem here arent personal Attacks, it's the fact you give out your "opinions" as facts - which they arent-, and when someone asks you to back them up with actual proof you can't, hence proceed to flag every statement disagreeing with yours. like you'll flag this one too.

    People having different opinions are fine. You don't need to force yours upon them and start crying if you can't.

    YOUR opinion weights the same as THEIRS.

    Till you present facts. Proofs. Anything backing up your statement not being "cause i say so".


    Yes, GW is full of opinions, some of which I agree with, and some that I don't. The problem is when he takes a few statements from Kabam, mixes in a few guesses and opinions of his own, and presents all of them as facts that were directly from Kabam. Just because the majority is right doesn't mean the whole thing is, but that's what he expects us to believe. The opposite is also true, though. You shouldn't NEVER believe anything he says. Just because the minority is wrong doesn't mean the majority is incorrect as well. That's where some go wrong when reading his posts: they assume that his few opinions ruin the entire statement, which usually isn't the case. The main point is usually spot on, but he fills in some gaps with unconfirmed info. We just need to pick and choose what is truthful in statements, regardless of who says it, instead of just assuming it's all right or all wrong.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Your in a fight and parry hit the defender 2-3 times sp1 and blocked my favorite is Karnak parry hit defender 2 times sp2 blocked every time. Before this update Thors sp1 would always make contact after 3-4 hits but not no more. This is affecting all champs you kinda have to use after 2 hits and it was present before but has gotten worse.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    wall of text

    the problem here arent personal Attacks, it's the fact you give out your "opinions" as facts - which they arent-, and when someone asks you to back them up with actual proof you can't, hence proceed to flag every statement disagreeing with yours. like you'll flag this one too.

    People having different opinions are fine. You don't need to force yours upon them and start crying if you can't.

    YOUR opinion weights the same as THEIRS.

    Till you present facts. Proofs. Anything backing up your statement not being "cause i say so".


    Did I say, "This is fact!". No. I made a statement on how things operate.
    I was unaware that every statement needs to be declared as findings or fact, or is that only applicable to statements not made agaisnt the company?
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    So far gameplay is vastly improved. Haven't had time to check out all bugs but I'm pleased with the fixes.
  • All this is great but are you guys going to fix Electro? He's not immune to his own static shock (Electro vs Electro)... I guess if he punches himself in the face it would still hurt, so I see where you're coming from. Carry on
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Having an issue. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing it. Samsung Galaxy Tab. Android Platform. There are periods where the controls won't respond. I'll get a 2 or 3 hit Combo in, and the opponent will attack, and I can't move. I'm in the Arena. It's happening just about every Fight. The controls won't respond sometimes. Just tap with no effect. Not sure if anyone else reported it or not, or if it's my side or the server. I'm going to do a fresh install and test my Internet Connection. Wanted to let you know. Thanks.
    P.S. Posted it here because it came after the Update.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Quests and arenas seem to be running smooth. Can't wait for aq and aw to see if it flows through these modes also.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,082 ★★★★★
    Side note, love the art work on the Loading Screen. Punisher looks great.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Hood's stagger isn't always preventing a buff from triggering, also, should it not heal when a new stagger is placed? It seems really dumb otherwise, if they don't have buffs you could theoretically go an entire fight without stealing any health. He was already nerved with 12.0
  • King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Posts: 128
    S1N1STR3 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike after read a lot of threats i have the same problem as a lot of people here. We use the rankdown tickets, give by you, to in some way, adapt to knew update. The problem is after the new update (12.0) you launch several updates before that, which some of the updates we did with the tickets some aren't worthy anymore and others are. For example the change did on Cyclops.
    Please let's make it right for all of us and might send like 3 rank down tickets to the 5* and 4* heroes, and lets be happy, and play the game as we should be. Hope u guy's do that soon;))

    All these bug fixes and still no fixes to the pure skill "bug" after being told for 3 months that ya all working in it?! Okay, I'll accept that 1,2,3 work, and kabam admits for 3 months 4 and 5 don't work as intended, so keep the units for level 1,2,3 and FULLY REFUND MY UNITS SPENT ON USELESS LEVEL 4 AND 5. I'll be holding my breath for those 3,000ish units (good thing my wife knows CPR).
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    S1N1STR3 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike after read a lot of threats i have the same problem as a lot of people here. We use the rankdown tickets, give by you, to in some way, adapt to knew update. The problem is after the new update (12.0) you launch several updates before that, which some of the updates we did with the tickets some aren't worthy anymore and others are. For example the change did on Cyclops.
    Please let's make it right for all of us and might send like 3 rank down tickets to the 5* and 4* heroes, and lets be happy, and play the game as we should be. Hope u guy's do that soon;))

    All these bug fixes and still no fixes to the pure skill "bug" after being told for 3 months that ya all working in it?! Okay, I'll accept that 1,2,3 work, and kabam admits for 3 months 4 and 5 don't work as intended, so keep the units for level 1,2,3 and FULLY REFUND MY UNITS SPENT ON USELESS LEVEL 4 AND 5. I'll be holding my breath for those 3,000ish units (good thing my wife knows CPR).

    They're going to release that fix with the next maintenance or update that occurs is what Miike made it sound like. It should be an easy fix, so it should come soon after this update.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Didn't find the double evade perfectly working fine... will it be done now during the server maintenance? :/
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Actually the double evade works fine for me. I got too used to not having that in the whole month it was broken that I've totally drop the habit of furiously swiping backwards when the opponent is attracking me.

    The current evade "lag" in between swipping back is actually quite comfortable for me but that's just my opinion.
Sign In or Register to comment.