**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Hood's stagger isn't always preventing a buff from triggering, also, should it not heal when a new stagger is placed? It seems really dumb otherwise, if they don't have buffs you could theoretically go an entire fight without stealing any health. He was already nerved with 12.0

No, its only when it expires on its own. Not when it activates and not after reapplying. Test it out it with a stagger and then just evade you will heal.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    This here is the approach your team should have been taking all along. Good to see some very frustrating issues for players finally being addressed. I'm hopeful that it's actually fixed.
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Hood's stagger isn't always preventing a buff from triggering, also, should it not heal when a new stagger is placed? It seems really dumb otherwise, if they don't have buffs you could theoretically go an entire fight without stealing any health. He was already nerved with 12.0

No, its only when it expires on its own. Not when it activates and not after reapplying. Test it out it with a stagger and then just evade you will heal.

I know how it works now, it's not how it used to work and it's a nerf they gave with 12.0, because it wasn't like that before. If dexterity replaces the buff every time you evade and it completely screws us over against MD, why doesn't Hood's stagger replace the old one and cause it to expire? They are trying to have it both ways, works against us defensively, but not for us offensively.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Where is the beta team that is suppose to be testing the game before patches are rolled out?

This is starting to be comical and sad. This are the fundamentals of any product. Test, test, test, deploy to a test group, test again then roll out.

Unforseen bugs will always be there, but Kabam should fix the things that you aim to fix.

I just want a good playable game. Im getting to point where it looks it wont happen.

• Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

I know how it works now, it's not how it used to work and it's a nerf they gave with 12.0, because it wasn't like that before. If dexterity replaces the buff every time you evade and it completely screws us over against MD, why doesn't Hood's stagger replace the old one and cause it to expire? They are trying to have it both ways, works against us defensively, but not for us offensively.

Its works how it reads, it was acknowledged as being a bug when released in old forums. Wasn't intended by kabam to work that way similar to AA. Don't shoot the messenger just letting you know what kabam stance was.
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike well done on the last update, seems we have un improvement on game loading for Android. But as always when you guy's fix something you broke another ;)). Anyway still better than before, and I'm aware of how much hard is programming, cause i already have m'y part on that. Still, guy's please send some rank down tickets, i think we all deserve after all the changes do it in a short of time. That should help people to reorganize the heroes after all ;))
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Please kabam we need an update to Hyperion/Mordo power gain. It should behave like Cable's. Increase power gain if you hit the opponent but no passive.

Also Cyclops new signature for all attacks is confusing, can you explain how it works @Kabam Miike

It states that he can do criticals thru blocks on all attacks? Did not see that happening after update. Please explain......
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★

Its works how it reads, it was acknowledged as being a bug when released in old forums. Wasn't intended by kabam to work that way similar to AA. Don't shoot the messenger just letting you know what kabam stance was.

I'm not angry with you, just saying Kabam always works things out in a way that screws us and benefits them, dexterity and stagger should work the same. Also, I was playing vs DS today and Hood's stagger didn't prevent his fury charge from activating, so there is still a bug.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Hey all,

Who is still noticing and issue with the Double Dash Back? If you are, can you give some more context? Are you just dashing twice to avoid an attack, or are you Dexterity Evading and then Dashing Back? Or something else?

I suffered from it before the update, but have just tested against Dormammu, Yellow Jacket and ROL Winter Soldier myself, and didn't have any issues.

I'll continue to test... but I did notice a slight delay.. i had trouble reproducing it before the server went down, but now that you mention it, I believe it may have been using Dex-evade into Dash back.
  • Options
    BollertuhBollertuh Posts: 1
    Cw still bugged
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Well... As usual, after a new patch, things are worse than before. 1, parry is failing absurdly now. 2, I was playing with my quake against wolverine in arena with her L1 ready. Wolverine comes in my direction, I used my L1 and she started the animation, power bar was consumed but wolverine simply ignored her L1 and applied a combo on my face. 3, some characters keep frozen on ground if you keep blocking during L3 animations. Doesn't matter what you try to do after, practically always you will get a hit/combo. 4, double dash back is still not working properly. 5, fps appears to being had lowered. The game was in slow motion "randomly" before, now has been parameterized in slow motion definitely.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited May 2017
    After update and until now, game has closed itself for 3rd time. Last time was exactly now. Always after end of a fight. Arenas and missions.
  • Options
    f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Few things I noticed so far:
    1. Mordo's astral evade seems broken now. Fought him in 3* featured arena with 3* Rocket, several parries but no astral evade on any stun.
    2. Rogue is stealing life even when opponent is blocking.
    3. I think parry is still not effectively working for me 100% in arena, but will test this more.
  • Options
    AlphaKratosAlphaKratos Posts: 18
    I m not able to evade projectile specials after 13.1 like Ronan, Thor (both), Ultron, SIM/IM's special 1 at all. Every time I swipe back it doesn't register and I get hit by their specials it wasn't the case pre 13.1 for me. I even upgraded my phone's OS thinking it might be my phone but it isn't. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    There is still an incredible amount of lag.
  • Options
    WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    edited May 2017
    u9yf1libba6w.jpg
    4d0j4qrw20d9.jpg

Hi Kabam this also happend after the update..

Wasn't this one of the fixes?

Device: Samsung S7 Edge
  • Options
    AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Hi, I want to report a few issues that I've noticed since last update:

1. The worst lag I've ever experienced in fights. I play in an iPad Air 2, and since the last update, in about 15-20% of fights there is a terrible lag that almost makes imposible to win any of these fights. The animation goes frame by frame and in slow motion. When I want to block or hit, the enemy is already hitting me. This is a huge bug, and I expect you fix it ASAP. By now it has happened to me in about 15-20% of arena and solo quest fights (I havent played AQ or AW since last update, but I think when I do it will happen too).
    2. This is by far not as important as the other issue, but Civil Warrior still starts the fights with 2 Armor Up buffs instead of 7.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    AEG93 wrote: »
    Hi, I want to report a few issues that I've noticed since last update:

1. The worst lag I've ever experienced in fights. I play in an iPad Air 2, and since the last update, in about 15-20% of fights there is a terrible lag that almost makes imposible to win any of these fights. The animation goes frame by frame and in slow motion. When I want to block or hit, the enemy is already hitting me. This is a huge bug, and I expect you fix it ASAP. By now it has happened to me in about 15-20% of arena and solo quest fights (I havent played AQ or AW since last update, but I think when I do it will happen too).
    2. This is by far not as important as the other issue, but Civil Warrior still starts the fights with 2 Armor Up buffs instead of 7.

Thank you.

Civil Warrior text was supposed to be fixed. He is supposed to start with 2 armor up buffs
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am having a hard time telling if this update is an improvement or not. Playing arena I feel the dash back is somewhat improved. Running the short path on last level of master I notice some if the same behavior that has destroyed this game.

Voodoo vs thanos. I get locked in block sometimes trying to evade the 2nd part of his l1. When he comes at me aggressive I can not effectively dash back after first swing and have to block attacks after wards. This does not look good for dormanu cause a large aggressive character still appears to be too much when they charge forward.

I will have to continue testing but trying to be as constructive as I can, this fix doesn't feel like it was enough to save the game for me
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Overall, it seems like a good update. Specially for android devices.
    My loading times were 25 seconds to enter in a battle, and 15 seconds to leave it. Now is 12 and 8 seconds. Amazing difference.
    Also, when claiming rewards and doing quests, it is faster than what it used to be.
    I have crashes with more than 10 champions for over a year. It crashed one time after the update, but it seems that they were drastically reduced.

The only bad thing pointing out is the lag during combats
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Overall, it seems like a good update. Specially for android devices.
    My loading times were 25 seconds to enter in a battle, and 15 seconds to leave it. Now is 12 and 8 seconds. Amazing difference.
    Also, when claiming rewards and doing quests, it is faster than what it used to be.
    I have crashes with more than 10 champions for over a year. It crashed one time after the update, but it seems that they were drastically reduced.

The only bad thing pointing out is the lag during combats

Same here. Everything seems to be improved performance-wise, aside from lag.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Load time is improved. I just did a test fight in lol against red hulk. Lag for me in a fight like that is no better and potentially worse then Pre update. Red hulk triggering his l1 causes a frame drop that freezes my champ. When Expecting it you just need to delay your evade an extra beat but it's an issue.
  • Options
    Saqib2012Saqib2012 Posts: 2
    Post 13.1 update, the load times have significantly improved on my device, however, I have experienced a new "crash" issue. My game crashes unexpectedly at the end of arena fights (which had never ever happened to me before). It has happened 3-4 times, each time in arena and each time at the end of the fight. Please note and fix.
    Device: Huawei Honor 4c
    Model Number: ALE-L21
    Build Number: ALE-L21C185B180
  • Options
    STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike it has become apparent that after the update an issue has occurred for iPad users that the levels with snow falling has generated a lag that makes the game's response time very late and gameplay very choppy. It almost makes the game unplayable on these levels. I am wondering if this has been brought to your attention and also will this be fixed soon?
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Interesting there's no compensation for the weeks of bugged game we suffered...
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Please kabam we need an update to Hyperion/Mordo power gain. It should behave like Cable's. Increase power gain if you hit the opponent but no passive.

Also Cyclops new signature for all attacks is confusing, can you explain how it works @Kabam Miike

It states that he can do criticals thru blocks on all attacks? Did not see that happening after update. Please explain......

They are not going to change them, especially when there mini bosses in AQ.
    Learn how to overcome challenges instead of crying for the nerf stick all the time
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    I'm just wondering if we going to have the rank down tickets after all the changes they bien maid by you after 12.0. Just a yes or no, should be ok. We all waiting for that at least after all..
  • Options
    BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    I'm still experiencing unresponsive heroes. I'll swipe but nothing will happen and they end up taking a combo to the face.

Also, sometimes when they do respond, it's the command I entered. For example, sometimes I command then to charge but they'll just block.

My device is a Nexus 6.