**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery for completing act 6

Hi guys,

Recently I understood that if I set up my mastery it could be a huge change in the game. I have completed act 5 and have fully explored uncollected event last time with this mastery.
My primary goal now is to complete act 6, what mastery set up would you recommend me?

My favorite 5 star champs which I use are
rank 4 - AA, void, hulk ragnarok and magic
I also have rank3 duped - symbiotic supreme, venom the duck
And regular - stark Spider-Man, colossus mysterious and red skull.

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Please max out cruelty and precision
  • Options
    Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    Any more ideas?
  • Options
    ?!?
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Take out the points I greater strength and greater health and invest in Despair, Assassins, and Deep Wounds. The suicides are also an option, though I’m not sure how well that works with your roster
  • Options
    Thank you, I’m not sure on which hero to focus
    I primarily use AA void and magik but got also omega red colossus SS and Spider-Man stark that can be very useful

Should I max Precision and cruelty too?
  • Options
    Would probably have been a lot easier if you already had Max’d out GREATER Precision and Cruelty (only 1 in the Lesser versions of them).
    Those 2 make a huge difference even for newer players.

As already stated, drop greater vitality and strength down to just 1 each, but also take away everything from the 2 Fury nodes on bottom as well.
    And put points into Recovery (just keep 1 in Salve as currently), while removing both from Energy/Physical Resistances.
  • Options
    Ok I took ur advices and now I maxed out cruelty and precision
    Also I unlocked deep wounds, despair and unfazed anything else? What should I maxed?