Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mastery for completing act 6

Hi guys,

Recently I understood that if I set up my mastery it could be a huge change in the game. I have completed act 5 and have fully explored uncollected event last time with this mastery.
My primary goal now is to complete act 6, what mastery set up would you recommend me?

My favorite 5 star champs which I use are
rank 4 - AA, void, hulk ragnarok and magic
I also have rank3 duped - symbiotic supreme, venom the duck
And regular - stark Spider-Man, colossus mysterious and red skull.

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Please max out cruelty and precision
  • Options
    Sagi18Sagi18 Posts: 18
    Any more ideas?
  • Options
    ?!?
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Take out the points I greater strength and greater health and invest in Despair, Assassins, and Deep Wounds. The suicides are also an option, though I’m not sure how well that works with your roster
  • Options
    Thank you, I’m not sure on which hero to focus
    I primarily use AA void and magik but got also omega red colossus SS and Spider-Man stark that can be very useful

Should I max Precision and cruelty too?
  • Options
    Would probably have been a lot easier if you already had Max’d out GREATER Precision and Cruelty (only 1 in the Lesser versions of them).
    Those 2 make a huge difference even for newer players.

As already stated, drop greater vitality and strength down to just 1 each, but also take away everything from the 2 Fury nodes on bottom as well.
    And put points into Recovery (just keep 1 in Salve as currently), while removing both from Energy/Physical Resistances.
  • Options
    Ok I took ur advices and now I maxed out cruelty and precision
    Also I unlocked deep wounds, despair and unfazed anything else? What should I maxed?