**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anniversary Calendar Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    It’s useful free stuff which I’m more than happy to accept with thanks.

I reckon if Kabam gave out 5* awakening gems some players would still whinge about that!
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

Think of it like this, in one week (7 days) can you get all of these: 2k five star shards, 5 full energy refills, 2 L5 health potions, a T4CC and half a T2A. I know I can't.

100% yes. Easily and more
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bboychobo said:

OK in General i'd say free stuff is good no matter what it is ... but lets see... we spent almost 59 Million Dollars and they give is this sad anniversary calendar ... so yeah... i dont think its good nor cool !!!! 59 MILLION USD WE MADE KABAM IN ONE DAY.. AND WE GET THIS ... NO NO NO NO !!!

No we didn't. You should learn to read before screeching nonsense. MCOC brought in 2.7 million of the over 50 million that article mentioned that was spent on mobile gaming as a whole
  • Options
    AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Monkey_22 said:

Did i just log into the game after 5 years to find that i am being rewarded with 2 energy refills 1/5 of a 5 star crystal and 1 t4 class catalyst crystal. THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE FAIL ON YOUR HALF KABAM

That's not fair man...5 years anniversary and get sh*t rewards...And for those who act like a good person in this forum just shut ur mouth
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Type by using your brain and not your feet...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    K
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Nothing short of,

Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

will make all these complainers happy.

Even then they might complain about the 5* AG not being generic.

There are always complaints, regardless. It’s not a bad calendar, but I do understand some of the disappointment based on how much the players always overhype this stuff (kind of like the Surfer, but that’s a different topic). That’s not Kabam’s fault, even if they are deemed to be aware of it.

Even so, the two days of refills seems a little uninspired. I think I might have put all 5 refills on Day 2 and turned Day 5 into a pair of T4b.

I’m sure there would have still been complaints, but that’s seems like a more solid slate of prizes that wouldn’t come close to breaking the game.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Aryl said:

Why are you people so angry? There's still more stuff to come. This is just the first course, folks.

At least wait and see what the gift is and how the progression based holiday calendar turns out. You'll still have time to be angry then lol.

Lots of QQing and butthurt is the status quo in 2019/20.

Back in my day, we had to pay extra money for a Game Genie just to beat games... and sometimes that wasn't even enough.

I would love to lock some of these youngins in a room and tell them they can come out once they beat Battletoads.
    Get off my lawn
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

I am cavalier since 2 monts but got same callendar of uncollected ???? Why ?

Not got this calendar :
    Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

@Kabam Miike can you verify it please ? What should be calender for each progression ?

That isn't a real calendar.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    MÆSTRÖ said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

Were you paid for those stupid words my boy?? From where I see it is okay to disagree but calling others spoiled brats and all is way too much. This anniversary calendar is really disappointing not for what they have given us but for the fact that kabam created so much hype around it. People were hoping for some kind of banger so it is natural to be disappointed. If you like it write an appreciation post on the forum dont go calling others by name.
    The community hyped the calendar up way more than Kabam ever did. They really just announced it was coming and that was pretty much it. I don't recall anything beyond that, that would be considered "hyping" it up.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Some people here really crack me up. "Its free, why cant you shut up and take", these comments are also free so why cant you adhere to your same logic? You cant and thats the point because being free doesnt mean it should be paid no attention or its exempt from criticism. The calendar was building hype, did it satisfy your hype? If yes then its a success, if not then its a failure and if you feel indifferent then its meh(where I stand) but its hilarious to see bootlicking comments and total ignorance(such as the comparison to starving countries wtf lol)
  • Options
    Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    It's fine with me. Thanks kabam.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

I am cavalier since 2 monts but got same callendar of uncollected ???? Why ?

Not got this calendar :
    Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

@Kabam Miike can you verify it please ? What should be calender for each progression ?

I can’t tell if this is a troll post or not
  • Options
    LautZzZLautZzZ Posts: 12
    The calendar is mediocre at best. The big problem is I don't understand why they would hype such a pointless calendar. I guess that's the reason why most people are upset. Not that they don't appreciate it, but rather expecting something more. Personally I don't really care. I'm used to kabam being kabam.

And to those who keep defending kabam, and talking about being happy with free stuff. Tell me that you didn't expect more... (btw, being kicked in the nuts can also be free - unless you have a weird fetish and would pay for a professional :smile: - but that doesn't mean you must appreciate it)
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    to anyone that says we complain and feel entitled, im just going to go ahead and stop you right there. awhile back we received an email and ill quote:

"A one-week calendar from 12/09-12/16 will have rewards specially suited to your story progression"....

so where are these different rewards?! everyone has the same rewards, normally i agree and im like free is free so that's fine, whatever!

but when you make a statement like that, own up to your stuff!
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    I mean 2k shards and 18k t2a frags is pretty good for just logging in on top of everything else.

Yeah its not as exciting as say the massive 3 month calendar etc but you seem to fail to take into consideration that this calendar is part of a whole load of stuff we will be getting. Looking at it as a standalone gift for the 5th Anniversary you will be disappointed.

However you have this Calendar, The global boost with increased xp and gold, The halls of heroes side quest, and a special Anniversary Gift to be sent out. on top of some Arenas they will be running too. So we are getting a lot in celebration of the 5th Anniversary.

not to mention we also will be getting another calendar as well this month and usually we get a special Christmas treat from Kabam as well so all in all its going to be a good month.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    This calendar "sucks" every year. People complain for a few days, then the Anniversary Gift and Holiday calendar come out and people completely forget about this calendar.