**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary Calendar Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49

Being 'free' doesnt make something exempt from criticism regardless of your opinion on this

When they're not obligated to give you anything I think it does 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    I don't know guys, yes it's free. Yes we didn't have them before and we will have them for doing nothing.
    2 Level 5 potions, 2 gold crystals and a t4cc that probably you don't need is not something you should be happy about. Those are underwhelming for Uncollected and Cavalier players. Those shouldn' be crazy but at least those could be something like ;
    Day 2 : 3 Energy Refills
    Day 3 : 1 or 2 Level 1 revives and 5 Level 5 potions
    Day 4 : 100k gold
    Day 5 : T4CC Selector
    Day 6 : 18k T2A
    Day 7 : 5* Shards or 6* Shards, choosen by summoner ,don't care about the amount.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

RoninMan said:

This thread is hilarious really. All the **** about first world problems. There’s a homeless and starvation problem in the world but let the kids cry about not getting enough pixels on their phone.

Then go over to the other countries and build them homes and feed them, oh wait you aren’t doing anything about it, so stop talking about it
    I actually do both, so yeah. But you had no way of knowing. Not like you could just ask.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I got a 5* domino from my 2k shards so I’m not complaining.
  • CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Way over hyped... as most things are. This sucks for a 5th anniversary! That’s all there is to say about that.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I agree to a degree; there are a few days that don't have rewards that are super exciting.. but yeah I'll take some free stuff
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Monkey_22 said:

Did i just log into the game after 5 years to find that i am being rewarded with 2 energy refills 1/5 of a 5 star crystal and 1 t4 class catalyst crystal. THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTE FAIL ON YOUR HALF KABAM

You actually get 5 energy refills for the two days
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Are you familiar with the phrase "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    volrex said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

You forget a tiny little detail ,WE DONT HAVE A FREAKING SIDE EVENT QUEST!!

that calendar could be somewhat justifed if we it came along side decent side event

I would rather do a side event and get x5 time the rewards than get this garbo for free
    Doesn’t the side quest start tomorrow?
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    It's free but 1k 4* shard for completing act 4...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    volrex said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

that calendar could be somewhat justifed if we it came along side decent side event

I would rather do a side event and get x5 time the rewards than get this garbo for free
    You still have coming-
    Halls of Heros.
    Halls of Fortune.
    Halls of Healing.
    Summoner choice package.

There doesn't need to be a side quest. There is plenty of stuff this month.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

The calendar holds know true benefit to my roster. This is what Kabam does with their calendars. They're basically saying "Here, now go play our game some more with these energy refills."
    I suppose in the end, after you used those energy refills, you'll gain something. It's a good lesson to learn, just weird coming from a game.

They could also not offer a calendar. 🤷
  • I'm happy with my free gifts. Got me closer to a 5*
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    people will always complain if they don't get a free 6* champ
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    edited December 2019

volrex said:

RoninMan said:

You still have coming-
    Halls of Heros.
    Halls of Fortune.
    Halls of Healing.
    Summoner choice package.

There doesn't need to be a side quest. There is plenty of stuff this month.

Do you realize that halls of heroes is the combintion of halls of healing and fortune?

And i fear that uncollected package going to be much worst than the cavas one
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I would rather have a side quest like last month's where I got over 2k 5* shards than this underwhelming "gift"
    Fyi, this is how I feel and that is all.
    Like someone said before, if they were not going to give anything worth of a 5 year anniversary, then dont hype it and i wouldn't have cared.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Dromar_13 said:

I would rather have a side quest like last month's where I got over 2k 5* shards than this underwhelming "gift"
    Fyi, this is how I feel and that is all.
    Like someone said before, if they were not going to give anything worth of a 5 year anniversary, then dont hype it and i wouldn't have cared.

Eh you probably would have cared hyped or not.