**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Is Corvus Glaive still worth 5/65?

I'm planning to take my Sig 100 Corvus Glaive to 5/65. Is he still a viable rankup? My other r5s are Domino, Havok, Ægon, Starlord, Ghost. I also have VTD as 6* R2.

Is Corvus Glaive still worth 5/65? 105 votes

Yes, he is still worth it.
88%
Vdh2008BadroseSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabJestressArrsssZENSaiyanJadedTeh_gullaDeadmaddyFeeney234Jwallace25TerraAlex13369Solrac_2SpicyslicerPwf57ExHavokPatchie93 93 votes
Nah, save your resources for Hyperion or Medusa.
10%
Spity68SaielOsfan8Texas_11xandersrevengeColonaut123Maldroit2Ctfz35WaldewCowabungaThe_HoTU 11 votes

Comments

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Why would he not be a viable rankup?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He is really good for questing. He is always in my team
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    6*rank2 Corvus was in my main team to explore 100% 6.3, he’s still number 1 👍 cosmic champ
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Nah, save your resources for Kamala Khan.

NOT!

Of course rank him up. He's one of the best in the entire game!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

He only starts to lose value in 6:3 where the health pools get much bigger

Even then with cosmic boosts and other boosts he still does a crazy amount of damage.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Absolutely; still one of the best champs in the game!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    TJ107 said:

6*rank2 Corvus was in my main team to explore 100% 6.3, he’s still number 1 👍 cosmic champ

Nah, I'll give that to CMM. Followed by Hype, followed by Corvus. Just my opinion though.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    CMM is great, but requires Fury to equal Corvus. Corvus doesn't need a synergy. Thats what pushes him into that top spot for me.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don't have Corvus as a five star, but I do have him as an r2 six star which is only a little bit better than a five star, stat wise. I used Corvus a lot in Act 6.3 and was greatly frustrated a lot of the time by his damage output versus the massive health pools, but he still was able to deal with most of the fights in 60-120 hits depending on the glaive charges. Overall, I think he is still worth it, especially for those tough bosses and you can just chuck on revives on him and deal a good amount of damage each time. In my opinion, Corvus has the best damage to revive ratio and when you need as many revives as I do, he's still worth it. That's not even mentioning how useful he is in monthly uncollected or war or aq