πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Member Posts: 352 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Ctutchik
    Would love to have 2 new cracks at the GGC

Best moment? Cracking The Collector and the same month getting my first 100% exploration at UCEQ ending up popping my first 6*!
  • Karnz24Karnz24 Member Posts: 57 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN - Karnz24

If I win I would like 2 GGCs please

Best thing this year was started this game with my brother as newbies and now being the leader of a full alliance where we both and other members have progressed so far and had the alliance continue to grow.

Thanks either way
  • IronMaiden66IronMaiden66 Member Posts: 40 β˜…
    IGN - IronMaiden66

2GGC

Best thing to happen to me - pulling cull obsidian as my first five star and then a month later for my second five star I ended up duping him.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN- Tazer Face~9
    Items: GGC, Mastery Cores, and energy refill

Best thing that happened this year was getting uncollected!
  • SparklesSparkles Member Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN - sparkles~12
    Want - 2 HTC and 2 carbodium mastery cores
    Best thing that happen was pulling blade and a skill awakening gem at once. Thank you kabam
  • heather0995heather0995 Member Posts: 51 β˜…
    IGN - heather0995
    I would love 2 GGC's

What an amazing idea! I didnt see this last year, what a wonderful person you are :smile: . My greatest achievement this year in the game was getting my first rank 5 5*, Domino! Now at the end of the year I have 2 and I'm very close to a third thanks to my alliance running some map 6 maps.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow only Half Way through the Entry Phase and already nearly 7 Pages Full of Entries, just a reminder you're more than welcome to Share this Post's Link with your Alliancemates, Friends, Family, whoever! Though obviously that means more Entries so a lower chance for your Entry being drawn πŸ˜‚
  • Dhorne61Dhorne61 Member Posts: 109 β˜…
    Ign professorhorne
    2GGC
    Figuring out that this game is a gambling game and that it will cause highs and lows depending on your pulls. Super happy when you pull something great like domino or Corvus. Or super depressed when duping groot. Don’t stress over pulls or spend a lot of money. Just have fun with it.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Member Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - _KillerRino19
    Would love 2 GGC's

The best thing that has happened to me this year is that i've finally became cavalier at approximately 1 year after becoming uncollected. It costed me all of my stashed revives and 200 units but it was worth it, and i dont think i could've done it if i hadnt joined a more relaxed alliance earlier this year.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN:GodRocks1400~1

Item-2 GGcs

The best thing to happen to me is get this↓↓↓
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Member Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: CreepyPootin

Items: 2 Greater Gifting Crystals

The most insane thing that happened to me was when I got a 5 star Thing from a 5 star crystal. Then I got a 5 star Omega Red the next day from another 5 star crystal. And a week later, I got a 5 star Aegon from a 5 star crystal. I was so happy!

Also, thank you for this opportunity!
  • damakqdamakq Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    IGN - damakq

items - 2 GGC

best thing for this year.. i duped my archangel, got blade n duped him.. and finish 5.2.6 without spending any units...
  • DtsDts Member Posts: 53 β˜…
    Ign Drets^ Would 2 GGC Best thing,take domino 5* from uncollected crystal after a lot of tries to get 5* from this 200 units trap :smiley: after i passed act 5 with domino
  • abqberabqber Member Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: abqber

Gift package of choice: 1 GGC + 2 Stony mastery cores + 1 energy refill.

I pulled a 6* ghost this year and also took about 5 months break in the middle of the year (which was very, very relieving). Ever since I've been back I have made my own alliance as a small retirement home for my old time buddies and we're in it together and run lower maps and no war which is so stress free and fun.
    Also been grinding out monthly uncollected 100% got a couple of rank 5 5*s. Done with variant 3 completion and also variant 4 exploration within the initial days of release which boosted up my confidence a lot coz I don't usually get new content like that done within the first week let alone explore it.
    Been a very good year for progression and also got in touch with with my buddies that were about to quit.
    Looking forward to a great 2020.

Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year and to your family as well, sir.
    Best of luck with your endeavors in and outside of the game.
    Cheers!
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Member Posts: 130 β˜…
    IGN - Iron_Skywalker
    I’d really love the 2 GGC’s!
    The best thing in-game: ranking my FIRST 5/65 (Quake) and coming a considerable way since this year’s start!
  • Ashok1504Ashok1504 Member Posts: 40 β˜…
    In game name - Ashok1504

Items- 2 GGC’s

Best thing that ever happened to me this year was to get Hyperion for the first time (and dupe him twice after a few weeks) after 4 years of playing this game. It's that moment I knew I got someone to clear almost any content there ever is.
  • BlindChickenBoyBlindChickenBoy Member Posts: 22 β˜…
    ign: BlindChickenBoy
    2 GGc's would be great

2 reasons:
    Firstly my ign is funny as hell,
    Secondly I finally managed to get my first path in Labyrinth under my belly a cpl weeks ago.

Have a great christmas everyone.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: MaddogHT

I would like 2 Greater Gifting Crystals if I win

Best thing that happened to me in the game this year was what I did last night: I was able to finish my 100% exploration of Act 6.3 and never have to see that Mysterio boss ever again! :D

The gifting event helped me get the items I needed to finish while getting the bonus gifting milestone rewards which was awesome.

• Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Member Posts: 173 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: Tha PoppaDoc

2 Greater Gifting Crystals

Great things this year

I pulled void 5*. R5 him. Explored act 5 and used the generic AG on him.
    I pulled Sentinel 5* duped and R5 him. I became Cavalier in November. I pulled capiw out of a grandmaster. He’s getting ready to be my next r5 once I get the few T2A shards I need. After a few lackluster 6* I pulled Ghost recently. It’s been a pretty awesome year.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Member Posts: 80 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    1 Greater Gifting Crystal And 2 Stony Mastery Cores+1 Energy Refill*
    User: SubExtaByte
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Member Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Ign- Taz4178

Best thing that's happen to me this year I'd say either taking my 5* Corvus to rank 5 or crushing variant 3 with my 455 Sentinel that was fun also I loved the Doom invasions beat event this year in my opinion for overall everything! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else! Happy Holidays😁
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Member Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Also just pulled the 5* from the monthly log in (1st time ever getting a 4* or higher) , so I've got to include that as well! Really looking forward to that buff now!😎
  • Froaki3Froaki3 Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    Ign : froaki3
    I'd like the 2 gifting Crystal's I'm 4000 6* shards from my first 6* I just started playing this year so I'd like to end my first one with being that much closer:p
  • CHIEF1121CHIEF1121 Member Posts: 18 β˜…
    CHIEF1121

2 GGCs

Pulled a 5 star Blade!

Thanks
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Only about 19 Hours left to enter in!
  • Brandon2150c1Brandon2150c1 Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    IGN almost done
    2GGC
    I have had a good year... finally tackled becoming Cavalier. Which was so satisfying! Then pulled this guy last night...

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: mr spider 568
    Item: 5 ggc 3 ggc from the calendar
    Best moment: got a 5* thing from 5* hero crystal
  • ZeusgodofkingsZeusgodofkings Member Posts: 4 β˜…
    Two GGC
    Ign: Zeusgodofkings

The best thing happened to me this year is during the last week, my alliance kicked me out since they need whalers for gifting event πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ so i got into a new alliance, i missed a lot of milestones but still, i opened 5 GGC and got a AG, around 10k 6* shards in total ( not a single pull) and 7500 5* shards. And pulled my first 6* invisible woman and pulled NF as well. I'm not sure if I would have got them if i was in previous alliance. Everything happens for a reason
    And merry Christmas
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155 β˜…
    IGN - X.E.Cutioner
    2 GGCs
    Best thing that happened this year was getting a 6* Void, 5* Domino and Symbiote Supreme from regular cavs within 24 hours 😁😁
  • PanbohPanboh Member Posts: 72 β˜…
    IGN: Panboh
    Item: 2 GGC's
    Best moment: Well there was a few, but pulling, awaken and r5 Claire in one day was the best one.