**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

12345679Β»

Comments

• Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86 β˜…
    IGN= Nemo Omen
    Best thing this year was pulling Γ†gon as a 5*, and
    a Skill awaking gem back to back, an having the stones to max him out. I'll take the 2 GGC lol
  • KestonDecker13KestonDecker13 Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN- Keston1302
    I would like to win the 2 GGCs.

The best thing that has happened to me in game this year has been me pulling Blade from a 5* crystal then awakening him from a following 5* crystal.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55 β˜…
    IGN : pooldead1725
    2 Greater Gifting Crystals
    Best thing this year? be cavalier, It was difficult but it was worth it, I'm very happy about that
  • Spymonkey1Spymonkey1 Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN - spymonkey1
    Would love 2 GGCs

I became uncollected this year and really feel the benefits. It’s led to Much better rewards all over the game and my 5* roster is growing a lot faster, I recently got Captain Marvel Movie and Aegon, and just a few days ago I was able to awaken my Aegon.
  • Ghostsnake653Ghostsnake653 Posts: 1 β˜…
    Ign: ghostsnake2013
    Item: 2 GGC
    Best thing to happen this year was getting a 5* tech awakening gem, so if i eventually get ghost or stark spidey I can already have them awakened.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - Uvogin
    would love 2 GGC's

Best Moment was pulling a skill awakening gem for my Aegon! He has helped me get act 5 exploration and 6.1 completion since I awakened him.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN:JOHNOSA1995
    2 GGC
    Nothing happened this year to me this year. I’m going to military soon(for 2 year) so i most leave game in 2-3 months. maybe in may.
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99 β˜…
    IGN - Zizi1002
    Gift - 2 GGC plz :)

The best thing that happend was when I pulled my 5* domino as my 7th 5* (I think) and cuz of the GGC I managed to have her as my first rank 4 5*
    Bonus-I got a mystirio as my 13th 5* at 00:13 today
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    Metaljake
    2 GGCs
    Best thing this year was awakening my Morningstar so I could drop 6.1.5 crossbones to become Cavalier! She was so awesome for that fight!
  • 21Eggatron21Eggatron Posts: 85 β˜…β˜…
    IGN - 21Eggatron
    Would LOVE 2GGCs

Best things this year were pulling 6 star Cap IW as my first 6 star and getting 5 star Dr. Doom from a featured Grandmaster Crystal.
  • MelbinoMelbino Posts: 4 β˜…
    IGN- Soul Reaper200
    Would love two GGC,s
    Best moment was when my friend opened a 5 star for and got me Thing. Such a beast
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's 4 o'clock so the Giveaway is Officially Over!

Thank you to everyone who entered for all the nice comments, making the experience pleasant for everyone, sharing your stories, and even having 1 or 2 People say they Might do a little Giveaway of their own. All I wanted from this Giveaway was for all of us to get out of the usual Forums Arguments and have fun sharing your stories with one another while having a chance at getting a little Free Gift.

The Winner will be announced at some point between now and a few hours, bare with me, there's a Lot of Entries here. Thanks again!
    edited December 2019
    Any Entries Beyond This Point Do Not Count

In game name - ReaperOfShadowz

Items- 2 GGC’s

The Best things that happened for me this year is, first beating act 5 and then recently beating Act 6 Chapter 1 and becoming Cavalier and finally getting my First rank 5 5* in my Black Widow (Claire Voyant)

@TheGammaDiamond Congratulations You Are The Winner!
    My IGN is "LibertyPrimeV1", I've sent you a Friend Request and will send you the Prize as soon as you accept it. I'll be up a while, but if I do miss it I will send it in the morning.

Thanks again to everyone that entered and shared their stories, hope you all have just as good or better luck in 2020!
    Your GGCs have been sent, congrats and hope you get something Great from them!
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17 β˜…
    IGN: Chumpyjoe
    2 GGC
    Best thing is a tie; becoming cavalier and getting my first 5/65
  • Wynn15Wynn15 Posts: 15 β˜…
    IGN: Wynn15
    2 GGCs

Best thing this year? Pulling a 6* Corvus Glaive. Omg! So damn thrilled!

Thanks OP for doing this btw. You are amazing.
    Even though I may be a little late to this? Doesn’t matter. Hahaha. Just wanna wish you an amazing 2020 year ahead for what you’re doing!
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 158 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN : kahlkorver

I fancy some 2 GGCs. Thank you!

Best things this year were pulling Ghost as my first 6-star and made Sparkles my first Rank 5. =)

EDIT: I didn't saw it ended already lol. Congrats to winner!
  • ElilaxElilax Posts: 4 β˜…
    My In game name is Eyed Cried.
    I would like the 2GGC.
    And my biggest accomplishment in the game this year was doing my act 5 initial clear. That final ultron was not fun
    If any Mods/Admins happen to notice this, would you mind closing this post so no one gets their hopes up after missing the bit that the Giveaway is over? If it's not too much trouble.
    Sorry to everyone that missed out, hopefully I'll be able to do another one next year.