**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think we will get for Christmas??

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
In 2017 we got rank down tickets. In 2018 we got a 5* AG what do you think we might get this year??
My idea is we are getting a quest with a little bit of everything. Remember the update we got Kabam Miike said it was to fix and add content, but all the content was already added before the update. So I think we might be getting a quest everyone can play based on where they are in the contest. Anyway it's just an idea

Comments

• Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    5 ggcs that will give a **** load of **** hahaha
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Whatever it is I expect no less than 100 posts complaining about it.

Maybe people complain because it is disappointing?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

5* nexus crystal

Utterly useless for a ton of players so I hope not
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Lvernon15 said:

So does that mean everything is disappointing? Last year they complained about getting a 5* AG because its RNG based.

We got 15k 5* shards for logging in and they complained about not getting god tier champs.

Its absolutely impossible to make this community happy. Im good with free stuff as all I have to do is open the game. But regardless of the gift, people are going to complain.
    Pretty much. Even if it is something useless to me like a nexus 5*, I still wont complain. It will be some 6* shards I didnt have today so all good. I'd rather a repeat of last year but I'll be fine with whatever pops up if anything
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

So does that mean everything is disappointing? Last year they complained about getting a 5* AG because its RNG based.

We got 15k 5* shards for logging in and they complained about not getting god tier champs.

Its absolutely impossible to make this community happy. Im good with free stuff as all I have to do is open the game. But regardless of the gift, people are going to complain.
    Pretty much. Even if it is something useless to me like a nexus 5*, I still wont complain. It will be some 6* shards I didnt have today so all good. I'd rather a repeat of last year but I'll be fine with whatever pops up if anything
    I'd be perfectly happy with a 5* AG as well. Chasing that mutant gem.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I pray cavalier gets a generic 5*. I’m just so desperately wanting my 5* nick fury awakened especially since I just r5d and duped cap sparkles
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I'd be happy with a 5* AG again. I have a generic already, but wouldn't mind an RNG one. always good to have one tucked away. Especially if its free.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    I got 6 awaken gems so far from ggc. Not sure I want another from Christmas gift. I want a 6* though.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m hoping for a combo of the last two years: six star unawakening Gems. It allows you to pull the dupe and sig levels off of your useless six star (Karnak) and transfer them to someone else.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm getting a jacket.
    I know this because I bought it for my Mrs to wrap for me.
    Other than that I'm also getting a day with no mcoc
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

I have all classes but cosmic. Have gotten 5 from GGC but no cosmics. Sitting on 2 tech, 3 mutant, 1 skill, 2 science, and 1 mystic currently. My poor unawakened surfer gets no love
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I would love for exactly 2,070 6star shards.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    With my luck it'll be another 5* AG crystal that inevitably will lead to yet another Mystic gem (of which I already have two, with EVERY single mystic 5* except Doom and every single one of the duped/awakened, included the Diablo and Maw who I resorted to using prior gems to awaken because I had nobody else)
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Generic ag
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Generic 5* ag
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I think this year theyre gonna surprise everyone with a really great gift to make up for all the bologna of the past year, i think they will give a 5 star class based 4-5 rank up gem crystal for cavalier, a class based 3-4 gem crystal for UC and a class based 5 star awakening gem for everyone below UC. Now that would be a merry christmas!!!!
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Was the AG given away on Christmas day or New Year eve? Can't remember exactly.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I have all classes but cosmic. Have gotten 5 from GGC but no cosmics. Sitting on 2 tech, 3 mutant, 1 skill, 2 science, and 1 mystic currently. My poor unawakened surfer gets no love
    In exactly same way cosmic is avoiding me. Pulled 5 AG from GGCs so far: 2 science, 2 tech, 1 mystic. Can't get a cosmic for my Captain Sparkles.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    A finger in the eye
  • Options
    Agentk said:

Lvernon15 said:

5* nexus crystal

Utterly useless for a ton of players so I hope not
    Same way a 5* gem is utterly useless for a lot of endgame players too doesn’t mean it’s a bad reward for free
    An awakening gem has far more lasting value than a dupe on a champ someone already has awakened more often than not is all I'm saying. Like I said, I'm not about to complain about whatever it is, but personally I'd rather an AG that's either useful now or may be later than 20 sigs or a max sig crystal
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Absolutely nothing.