Options

What do you think we will get for Christmas??

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
In 2017 we got rank down tickets. In 2018 we got a 5* AG what do you think we might get this year??
My idea is we are getting a quest with a little bit of everything. Remember the update we got Kabam Miike said it was to fix and add content, but all the content was already added before the update. So I think we might be getting a quest everyone can play based on where they are in the contest. Anyway it's just an idea

Comments

• Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    5 ggcs that will give a **** load of **** hahaha
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Whatever it is I expect no less than 100 posts complaining about it.

Maybe people complain because it is disappointing?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

5* nexus crystal

Utterly useless for a ton of players so I hope not
  • Options
    edited December 2019

Lvernon15 said:

So does that mean everything is disappointing? Last year they complained about getting a 5* AG because its RNG based.

We got 15k 5* shards for logging in and they complained about not getting god tier champs.

Its absolutely impossible to make this community happy. Im good with free stuff as all I have to do is open the game. But regardless of the gift, people are going to complain.
    Pretty much. Even if it is something useless to me like a nexus 5*, I still wont complain. It will be some 6* shards I didnt have today so all good. I'd rather a repeat of last year but I'll be fine with whatever pops up if anything
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,124 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

So does that mean everything is disappointing? Last year they complained about getting a 5* AG because its RNG based.

We got 15k 5* shards for logging in and they complained about not getting god tier champs.

Its absolutely impossible to make this community happy. Im good with free stuff as all I have to do is open the game. But regardless of the gift, people are going to complain.
    Pretty much. Even if it is something useless to me like a nexus 5*, I still wont complain. It will be some 6* shards I didnt have today so all good. I'd rather a repeat of last year but I'll be fine with whatever pops up if anything
    I'd be perfectly happy with a 5* AG as well. Chasing that mutant gem.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I pray cavalier gets a generic 5*. I’m just so desperately wanting my 5* nick fury awakened especially since I just r5d and duped cap sparkles
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I'd be happy with a 5* AG again. I have a generic already, but wouldn't mind an RNG one. always good to have one tucked away. Especially if its free.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    I got 6 awaken gems so far from ggc. Not sure I want another from Christmas gift. I want a 6* though.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m hoping for a combo of the last two years: six star unawakening Gems. It allows you to pull the dupe and sig levels off of your useless six star (Karnak) and transfer them to someone else.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm getting a jacket.
    I know this because I bought it for my Mrs to wrap for me.
    Other than that I'm also getting a day with no mcoc
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

I have all classes but cosmic. Have gotten 5 from GGC but no cosmics. Sitting on 2 tech, 3 mutant, 1 skill, 2 science, and 1 mystic currently. My poor unawakened surfer gets no love
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I would love for exactly 2,070 6star shards.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    With my luck it'll be another 5* AG crystal that inevitably will lead to yet another Mystic gem (of which I already have two, with EVERY single mystic 5* except Doom and every single one of the duped/awakened, included the Diablo and Maw who I resorted to using prior gems to awaken because I had nobody else)
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Generic ag
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Generic 5* ag
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I think this year theyre gonna surprise everyone with a really great gift to make up for all the bologna of the past year, i think they will give a 5 star class based 4-5 rank up gem crystal for cavalier, a class based 3-4 gem crystal for UC and a class based 5 star awakening gem for everyone below UC. Now that would be a merry christmas!!!!
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Was the AG given away on Christmas day or New Year eve? Can't remember exactly.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I have all classes but cosmic. Have gotten 5 from GGC but no cosmics. Sitting on 2 tech, 3 mutant, 1 skill, 2 science, and 1 mystic currently. My poor unawakened surfer gets no love
    In exactly same way cosmic is avoiding me. Pulled 5 AG from GGCs so far: 2 science, 2 tech, 1 mystic. Can't get a cosmic for my Captain Sparkles.
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    A finger in the eye
  • Options
    Agentk said:

Lvernon15 said:

5* nexus crystal

Utterly useless for a ton of players so I hope not
    Same way a 5* gem is utterly useless for a lot of endgame players too doesn’t mean it’s a bad reward for free
    An awakening gem has far more lasting value than a dupe on a champ someone already has awakened more often than not is all I'm saying. Like I said, I'm not about to complain about whatever it is, but personally I'd rather an AG that's either useful now or may be later than 20 sigs or a max sig crystal
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Absolutely nothing.