**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you like to see projectiles being incorporated into basic attacks for future champions?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Would it be too crazy and chaotic if future champions (let's say, Bullseye) were to have basic attacks/heavy attack which are projectile based?

I don't mean non-contact attacks like IMIW's repulsor or Havok's medium attacks, I'm talking about fully blown projectiles like Domino's SP1, Moon Knight's SP1, Karnak's SP2 etc. Something that you cannot outrange, you'll have to evade or block. Would it be too overpowered? Vote and comment down below your thoughts, thanks!

Would you like to see projectiles being incorporated into basic attacks for future champions? 64 votes

Yes
17%
Alex13369Lvernon15TaZ_4178Grootman1294TehsigzorzDuck_of_DoomYa_Boi_28Caino1023Nik_860IronGladiator22SpideyFunko 11 votes
No
79%
NonuWhododo872Eb0ny-O-M4wFrostyDukeKDoggg2017phillgreenDrake2078TerraSiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSSceptilemaniacPanchulon21KillerRino19John757SociopathTO_Beatzshadow_lurker22Colonaut123LordRaymond3 51 votes
Other
3%
KalantakToyota_2015 2 votes

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Other
    not for future champions but for some past champions for whom it makes sense and can give them a little to fall on defensively.
    - cyclops red
    - cyclops blue( both with diffrent medium n light as beam attack so they can b slightly diffrent and armour break for 3 seconds)
    - Hawkeye (first medium and last light as arrows that bleed and shock to bleed immunes)
    - black bolt (sonic sound blast from first and last light attack that disorients opponent for 50% ability reduction for 1 second)
    - Electro ( shock blast as first medium)
    - Hela (she already uses only weapons on her mediums should b stun immune)
    - Og Thor ( hammer strike that gives him 1 extra armour break triggers through block even to stun immunes)
    - Sentry (his first light should light blast that gives him fury and armour break for 3 seconds)
    - warmachine (first light as hand gauntlet gun strike that bleeds and has chance to crit bleed for every 20 seconds passed in fight also make him available as 5*!!)
    - vision (both) first and last light attack that is a phase attack so cant be parried,missed or evaded only first medium)
    - all these champs should b parrry immune as well like domino
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No
    Some champions already have projectile attacks on their medium, lights and heavy attacks.
    What you are trying to suggest is for these projectiles to have a longer reach, which is generally a bad idea for the future of the game, in all honesty.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    No
    i think domino has it already. i've fought against max sig lvl classic Daredevil and he evades my combo because i think is a gunshot
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Maybe for champions where it would work for, like Bullseye. Maybe the cyclops, having a medium where he sends a short laser towards the opponent. It’d be interesting.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Understood, it does seem kind of a bad idea now that I actually think about it, especially on defense. Maybe there could be a way around it for a champion, like if you block this attack, it will be a guaranteed perfect block or something.

I just feel like it would really fit with characters like Bullseye, just a unique thing that 1-2 champions have.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    No
    Imagine being intercepted from across the screen by a full screen light attack from Cyclops? Or being pinned down by an endless cycle of light optic blasts into SP1s...rinse and repeat?

This would be a nightmare ability for any champ to have, IMO. You would have two choices. Evade. Or die from block damage.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Other
    Maybe as the 4th light attack hit (since most people finish their combo with a 2nd medium hit, and the AI never finishes a combo into a block or when it's not hitting anything).
  • No
    So then people would just be able to throw punches at a distance and you'd have to either evade it or Dex it? I'll pass, that would cause a lot of different complications. Maybe similar to domino where it is in a combo. But not just direct basics
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    No
    I'd personally quit this game if alot of champs became un-Quakeable.
    The 6* version cannot come quick enough.
    F**k NO!