**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Corvus Glaive need suicides? Just Poll

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Is Corvus Glaive need suicides? Just Poll 110 votes

Yes
39%
RazorDevilzuffyCharbelCirnesAlex13369ShaggyMSolrac_2Lvernon15solopoloOnmixWorknprogressWarlord5386simolazSaransh245ChelseaFCBattle_GreninjaAleorTehsigzorzMarkg25kepalahotakkoRockypantherx 43 votes
No
60%
ArcDeAngelusGamerJOHNOSA1995HULK_BREAKLosspik920MarkStefanjonesSpeedbumpTerraBpn88855SpicyslicerBlackPhoenix44JohnyzeroЗАКСОЛИНAceLuffySaboHendrossRoOOtsDuke_SilverAanthoScholia 67 votes

Comments

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Yes
    After sp2 on suicides is hard to tell that he dnt need :)
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Yes
    Definitely needs suicides. Becomes a sustainable champ with 10% regen per fight. And also helps in finishing first fight faster. Subsequent fights are a breeze then.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Yes
    Corvus with suicide and without suicide like day and night.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Corvus without suicides=practically useless
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Webby72 said:

Corvus doesn’t need suicides to do his job well, no champion does (except arguably Omega Red).
    Suicides are very helpful and beneficial to Corvus but are in no way necessary unless you’re planning a legend run

Go into Act 6 or even Map 7 without them and he becomes quite the chore to use
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Yes
    Very very need
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Yes
    If you are trying to clear difficult content like Act 6, map 6 and 7 in AQ or high tier AW, and then yes it is needed. For lower level content it isn't.

I run half suicides (just DE) and my Corvus regens around 15% per fight. This makes him extremely sustainable and IMO brings him from being very good to absolutely great. I bring my CG to AQ. We are a high prestige ally (+10,500) that run mainly map 6 with a little map 7 and I almost never use items in AQ while still being one of the most active players because of CG--and I only fight with CG in all 3 sections. I couldn't do this consistently if I didn't run suicides because that 15% regen is a major potion saver.

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    If you are using him for Act 6.2 and 6.3 content then ya he severely needs the dmg boost. If you are looking into variants and UC as well as map 5 and 6 then not really although if hes a 5 star I think you should consider getting suicides.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    If you're looking for someone to do Act 6 content, he kinda needs it, otherwise he'll run out of charges before finishing the fight. But in general, nope.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Yes
    With suicides you can make an already god hit even harder. I’m personally not a fan of suicides but with them you can get the most damage out of him. Corvus is very suicide friendly but you’re still fine without them.
  • DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    No
    IMO opinion this is totally depending on what level your corvus is and how much health your opponent has. You can still do higher health fight without them but it is easier.

Below numbers are approx just for example

4R5 corvus against 50k health opponent - No need
    4R5 corvus against 100k+ health opponent - Needed
    5R5 corvus against 100k health opponent - No need
    5R5 corvus against 400k health opponent - Needed
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    Not necessary but seems to be very beneficial
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Yes
    He only benefits from suicides without no drawbacks.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Yes
    Him and Ghost are 2 champs that once you try with suicides, you'll never want to switch.

Switched for this war season, and never again. Felt like they were noodles without suicides
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    No
    For the most part, no. I have an r5 corvus who I use in tier 3/4 AW, map 5/6 AQ, Variant 1/4, and I used him a lot in 6.1. No suicides, and he tears a lot of it up. Though in 6.1 and Variant 1 the first fight to get a charge can be a little long, depending on the node, matchup, etc.

However, I can't speak to map 7 AQ because I've never ran it. I can say, that in 6.2 and 6.3 - corvus struggles a lot without suicides before running out of charges in a fight. Maybe if you could be constantly boosted it would be different, but I do not have that luxury. I also don't know if/how the boosts you can acquire in 6.3 benefit corvus. I haven't had the chance to use them much yet.

I voted no because for most content, he doesn't need them. You can still use him for a lot of things without suicides. But in more endgame content I would say yes, suicides become more of a necessity.