What to do?

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Member Posts: 531 ★★★
I’m currently in a bit of a rank up dilemma. I’ve got a few really good rank up options in my 5* roster, but I’m not sure which to choose. I can go ahead and rank 4 Corvus (I don’t like him much but he’s alright), I can r4 spidergwen right now, I can wait to get 1 more t4cc for sparky, or I can save to r3 and then r4 sunspot. what do you guys think I should do?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • grud9egrud9e Member Posts: 85
    wait for sparky
  • Thi101Thi101 Member Posts: 807 ★★★
    What to do? What to do? What to do indeed

I ranked my SG to R4 and I have no regrets
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    You should honor your elders and eat your vegetables
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Member Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Spider Gwen / Sunspot
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Sparky
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,300 ★★★★★
    Corvus no doubt. After that, Sunspot
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Member Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Hey, thanks for the input everyone, but would anyone mind explaining their reasoning? I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or rude, if I did. Thanks in advance.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

Hey, thanks for the input everyone, but would anyone mind explaining their reasoning? I don’t mean to sound ungrateful or rude, if I did. Thanks in advance.

Corvus benefits a lot from the rankup, he’s a champion all about his ‘reach’ and r4 increases it exponentially, and makes him a somewhat cheese option for 100% act 5
  • Thi101Thi101 Member Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Spider-Gwen is a pretty solid damage dealer champ (especially with the Gwenom Rising synergy active)

She has 550% chance to evade Unblockable special attacks, which is quite handy

She is the only evade champ who will NOT attempt to evade if she is blocking, which helps a lot if you are trying to parry attacks.

She can slow opponents, completely shutting down their Evade and Unstoppable mechanics

SG also has power-control on SP1 and SP2

She also can deal extra direct damage for a period of time after a SP3

She is one of the few (if not the only one) who has a little edge over champions of the superior class (like Maestro, Collector and Nameless Thanos), as her ramp up is reduced from 5~6 SP1s to 1~2 SP1s

Her crit rating is also amazing

Thanks for coming to my ted talk
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Member Posts: 531 ★★★
    Thanks for the input everyone. I think I’m going to r4 Corvus for act 5 exploration, and then I’ll rank up spidergwen afterwards.