**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will warlock still be beyond god tier after nerf?

Will warlock still be beyond god tier after nerf? I just got him to r4, now have to decide whether to tkae him to r5 or not, anti healing isn't much of use i think, i like his power drain though, should i rank him up?

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    ECOMA said:

Warlock nerf? I havent even heard about this..

Me either
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    That's a fix not a nerf. But yeah he's awesome now. But definitely be less better, but he's doing what's not written in his abilities so he has to go down unfortunately.
  • Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    ECOMA said:

You mean the bug fix where hes reducing defensive aar?

That's nowhere near a nerf

Yeah, will still be better after it?
  • Options
    Chimi94Chimi94 Posts: 22
    edited January 2020
    Can someone tell me what are offensive abilities? He can shutdown offensive ability. It's okay if they fix him, what i am asking is , will he still be worthy of r5?
  • Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Very worth it this is a small change that wont even really matter. And its how he was intended to be.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Can you tell me how the anti healing isn’t much of a use?
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Can you tell me how the anti healing isn’t much of a use?

I skimmed right over that. Anti healing is huge. 6.2.2 sinister solos like nothing

(Needed heimdal angela fury synergy)
  • Options
    Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    ECOMA said:

Very worth it this is a small change that wont even really matter. And its how he was intended to be.

Have you played him yourself? It's a big change. He was completely shutting down defensive abilities of champs. Like km reverberation, arc overloads, thorn damage and many other annoying stuff in game. He was acting like a high sig black widow classic. Though I'm fine with the fix as he was doing something not stated and should be fixed for the better.
  • Options
    Yea r5 sig like 40 ish.
    Guess. I havent had many of the fights you mention tho mostly.use for masochism buffet in aw and sinisters which he will still shut all that down as its regen
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★

I have mine rank 5 sir 175 and he’s an absolute monster. The bug fix won’t affect him at all and doesn’t make me think differently about my decision. He’s a utility god

AGREEEED!
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The fix won't take away the fact that he is still one of the most useful all-around champs in the game.
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    I’m just looking forward to clear definitions on what is considered an offensive ability vs a defensive ability.... should be fun to see people argue that lol.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Csutton said:

I’m just looking forward to clear definitions on what is considered an offensive ability vs a defensive ability.... should be fun to see people argue that lol.

Knock yourself out.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/165271/request-for-explanation-on-offensive-vs-defensive-ability-accuracy#latest

The arguments are mostly here.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156217/warlock-s-offensive-ability-accuracy-reduction-is-reducing-defensive-ability-accuracy#latest