**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrel Girl Seeks to Save Skrulls from Certain Danger! January’s Event Quest: Squirrels VS Skrulls

13»

Comments

• Options

Within the Battlerealm, Skrulls have been known to live amongst other Champions in relative peace. Though as time passed, they have slowly fallen off the face of the Battlerealm… that was until now. A rogue group of Skrulls have risen from hiding, with a plan that no one is wise to.

Nova, The Human Rocket, sees this as a bigger threat. To combat this, he launches a campaign to interrogate any Skrulls that he can find to understand what their plan is. However, Squirrel Girl believes the Skrulls are not a threat, and wants to help them find a peaceful outcome so that they can live in harmony with the rest of those that inhabit The Battlerealm.

Will Squirrel Girl be able to find a solution that avoids unnecessary conflict? Or will Nova destroy what remains of the Skrulls, effectively wiping them from the Battlerealm? Find out in SQUIRRELS VS SKRULLS!

Blasting their way into The Battlerealm are two new Champions!

Squirrel Girl (A.K.A. Doreen Green), comes galavanting into the Contest. With the ability to talk to Squirrels around The Battlerealm, she always has the power of hundreds of squirrels at her side, allowing her to overwhelm her foes with unimaginable furry fists of fury, along with her trusty sidekick, Tippy-Toe. Combined with her sharp claws, and the help of her furry friends, she will surely live up to her title of “The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl”.

Nova (A.K.A. Richard Rider), is one of the most kinetic forces in The Battlerealm. With the power of the Nova Corps running through his veins, he is a true force to be reckoned with. With the ability to call upon the potential power of the Worldmind, he is able to enhance himself in ways that punishes any foe that dares stand in his way. Beware of the backblast from The Human Rocket.

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
    This Quest will be starting on January 8th at 10:00AM PST and will run until February 5th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on January 22nd to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
    The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
    #1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    #6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    --
    What are the rewards?

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
    1x Premium Hero Crystal
    2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
    1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
    2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
    2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
    150x Units
    900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
    17,450 Gold
    1x Human Rocket Title
    1x 2-Star Sabretooth

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
    2x Premium Hero Crystal
    8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
    3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
    2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
    1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
    12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
    24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
    19,325 Gold
    1x Human Rocket Title
    1x 3-Star Sabretooth
    50,000x Acorns

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
    4x Premium Hero Crystals
    4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
    1x Ultimate Crystal
    1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
    1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
    7200x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
    2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
    25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    28,825 Gold
    1x Human Rocket Title
    50,000x Acorns

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x Ultimate Crystal
    3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
    1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
    2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
    2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
    1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
    36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
    3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
    95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
    38,825 Gold
    1x Slayer of All that Breathes Title
    100,000x Acorns

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
    4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
    7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    42,825x Gold
    200,000x Acorns

Thanks
  • Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Does the nutty calendar reset after 7 days?
  • Options
    BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    edited January 2020
    Do the extra nuts we acquire over the million that are spent turn into gold at the end of the month?
  • Options

Do the extra nuts we acquire over the million that are spent turn into gold at the end of the month?

They do not. You should try to make sure to use them to acquire the items you most want that are available to you through the Squirrel Store.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Agentk said:

They do not. You should try to make sure to use them to acquire the items you most want that are available to you through the Squirrel Store.
    He means that once you spend a million will the remainder be turned into gold
    I’m almost at 1 million so is the side quest pretty much useless once I get to 1 million
    Really feel there should have been more items to buy even with a cavalier requirement
    He answered that was the first part the “They do not”

Now he also said in a separate post that there will be very minor things to buy later in the month
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★

If this isn't the easiest UC quest we've ever had I don't know what beats it. I've heard that Ghost has a moderately annoying node but I can't confirm because I didn't bother to read the nodes... We need another difficulty.

Mega Easy? On it.
    Haven't hit the uncollected quest yet but I do know that this game has needed a little more doable UC quest for all players not just the one complaining about needing caviler difficulty. That would actually be refreshing for a change. Getting kinda tired of the frustrating nodes that have been out lately. @Kabam Miike "Mega Refreshing"
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    When did eq begin 7th or 8th
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Awesome. Got an AG I already had two of. Would’ve been happy with 3 classes but of course not. Couldn’t have just made it a generic huh?
  • Options
    TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Any idea what we get for the leftover acorns (the excess over 1m)?
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    TomerP said:

I was looking for that same answer...I stopped trying to earn acorns once I purchased all the items in the squirrel score from two years ago...the store they decided not to update lol

Anyway, these just go away and spending items running the side EQ is useless then? Or will we be given the option to purchase more 4* sig gems?

Btw, why aren’t there useful items geared towards 5 and 6* champs?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Nabz034 said:

Btw, why aren’t there useful items geared towards 5 and 6* champs?

Like the 5* Awakening Gem for spending 1.0 mil Acorns, lol.
    TomerP said:

Below screencap was from a while back somewhere, small amounts of ....

• Options
    Gann2382Gann2382 Posts: 3
    I'm not uncollected yet so what happens to all the excess acorns accumulated that I can't use in the store and is it worth it to keep entering the quest since I can't use them that I'm aware of ?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    It sounds like youll get measly phc shards