**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW placement player view Bug

SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
This just happened 3× in a row to me. I went to check on who had placed in our BG via this button...

And then this happened...

Which caused the game to crash completely. This just started happening today. Haven't had it happen prior. I thought it was just a 1 time thing, but after the 2nd time I figured I'd screenshot right before and during if it happened a 3rd. Those are from the 3rd time. The 1st 2 times the Champion avatars were all question marks and got all glitchy. The last time as you can see above, briefly showed the champs before giving the same error message and then crashing the app.

EDIT - Yes, I also tested a different BG for the final time just to see if it was isolated to my BG (being BG2 as circled). It happened with BG3 as well as shown in the image.

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Same thing happened with me
  • Apparently this bug extends to checking the Defender kills too. It just happened again in the middle of AW attack. Please, this needs to be looked into.

Device : Samsung S9+
    Game Verison : 25.2.0
  • Yea its happening to me when scrolling down and clicking on your defenders to view kills. iPad pro
  • We're aware of this happening and are currently investigating the cause in order to find a fix. In the mean time, we do have a thread already open on this. You can find it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.