The Abyss of Don't Even Try It

2»

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Oh yeah, funny enough this experiment came to an end, because I got hit and died before the second load of charges ran out lol.

So I went in to try this out messing around and you need to make him switch modes so you can reverse that Regen. I had Doom on the team instead of DocOc. But may do another try with that Sting synergy instead to compare against.

https://youtu.be/JatKD_pwT1I

• HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 215 ★★
    I finished abyss this week. It was hard. Really hard. If you don’t have Aegon, and a good nullify champ like doom or symbiote supreme, don’t even try it. Honestly without aegon I’d never recommend anyone try it
    I grinded arena for three months, raised about 8,000 units. Took me about 5,500 units in revives to get through it. And that’s with a 5/65 Aegon and doom and a r2 6* torch. All three are essential to minimize cost
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★

lol .. i just took a peek inside the Abyss just for giggles and the first battle up was a ridiculous Thing. definitely need a team that's synergy heavy to counter most of this stuff ... but that's the trick .. figuring out which team works.

There are opponents with 800k and 400k pi
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Member Posts: 80
    Without doom or sym supreme who's the better nullify option? Black widow Claire or Morningstar? I'd much rather rank up BWCV but if Morningstar is that much better for it I'll choose her and just use the completion rewards to take Claire voyant up
  • spigwenderspigwender Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    xNig said:

lol .. i just took a peek inside the Abyss just for giggles and the first battle up was a ridiculous Thing. definitely need a team that's synergy heavy to counter most of this stuff ... but that's the trick .. figuring out which team works.

Or.... it could probably be the case of “you’re not ready” for it yet...
    i don't think he was saying it was bad content, he was just saying he took his first look at it and was surprised, and will need to prepare more.
    Black widow is probably better but I hear Morningstar can do it too.
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Member Posts: 80

Im assuming its essential to have all rank 5 or rank 2 champs for this. I have a 5/65 aegon, 5/65 nick fury, soon to be 5/65 human torch but only a 6 star rank 1 symbiote supreme. I really want to try it with this roster, but am afraid that not having a high ranked nullify champ will only cause frustration and regret.

Any thoughts?

I'd wait till SS is R2. Personally I'm grinding for another month or two before I go in. By then my team should all be 5/65s and I should have somewhere around 5k or more units ready.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,420 ★★★★★
    I watched a YouTuber complete The Abyss. Does that count?
  • GizGiz Member Posts: 155

LOL.. you bringing corvus.. that's cute..

I brought Corvus to help with the Grandmaster....My team was Domino, Red Hulk, Morningstar, Fury and Corvus.