**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready for Act 6? Advice is appreciated from End Gamers

Okay... never thought I’d get to this point but somehow I’ve explored Act 5.1 and 5.4 and I have completed Variant 4.

So now, I’m wondering - should I go for broke and try to become Cavalier?

Or should I bide my time, get a full roster of Rank 5 5 stars, and save units for that deal at the end of completing 6.1?

I’m moderately skilled. At this point in my progression, the only thing that will really impact my game is obtaining god tier champs and their respective rank up materials.

My primary champs on my 5 star roster are comprised of:

Aegon (Rank 5)
SE Spidey (Rank 4)
Wasp (Rank 4)
Angela (Rank 4)
Venom the Duck (Rank 4)
Mysterio (6 Star Rank 1)
Morningstar (6 Star Rank 1)
Vision (can be Rank 4)
Iceman (can be rank 4)
Heimdall (Rank 3 - used mainly for synergy)
Loki (Rank 3 - used mainly for synergy)

Am I ready for Act 6? Advice is appreciated from End Gamers 71 votes

Be patient - save units, fully explore Act 5 and Variant 4
22%
LuciusVorenusdr_nish777cAncAmOFoxhero007StingerbkBruinsfan8510RogerRabsSolotrixWoogieboogieCrumb3307deepblack12awesomesauceUnleashingChaosSparx265GOTTAGOFAT1STKoRR 16 votes
Go for it - Cavalier crystals will be the fastest way to progres
77%
Timone147ShevvelTerraSpicyslicerLvernon15NojokejaymHammerbro_64WorknprogressBrokenESFReferenceDankestChefrcm201710or_StrongDaphboyiRetr0Cx8DayneSilverTJ107Tehsigzorz 55 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You have rank 5 aegon, he can do 90% of 6.1 completion including the main problem fights like the crossbones, it shouldn’t be too costly with him
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That roster should be more than enough for cavalier. 6.2 probably wont happen yet but you should be able to explore most if not all of 6.1
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Lvernon15 said:

You have rank 5 aegon, he can do 90% of 6.1 completion including the main problem fights like the crossbones, it shouldn’t be too costly with him

100%
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    do it
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I did it with all 4/55s. The biggest part is just you jumping in and taking it 1 quest at a time... it’s all in your head. 6.1.3 and 6.1.4 are so easy it’s laughable.. u just need to jump in and get initial clear
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The rewards you could potentially gain from being cav the extra months it may take to be patient will be worth it. If u think u can do it then go for it. Every day u put it off is wasted rewards you could be earning. The 12k unit deal WAS nice when it was first introduced. Now, I would say it is just an ok offer. The rank ups gems from variants can also help get rank 5 champs faster. The unit deals for the 4th and cyber Monday this past year we're in my opinion better offers to spend 12k units on than the 6.1 offer.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    My advice: Take that Iceman up to R4, pop a 30 percent boost on there, and make it happen

Some fights are annoying, but you have enough options to get it done
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Go for it, you have the roster for sure, though I can't speak on progression via Cavalier Crystals as Ive not bought a single one myself.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Go for it. I did mine with 4/55s and all of them were unduped at the time (Blade, Rulk, Iceman, Mordo, and Venom), you can totally do it with that roster
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got Cavalier with a worse roster, see how far you go in a quest, if you get far keep going, Ultron in 6.1.2 will be a pain in the ass and is worse than 6.1.6 when I did my first run.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    As soon as i completed act 5 i dived directly into cav and got it with a team of 4/55. I aint even that good so you got this!
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Finish easy path..that won't require much units.. After all becoming cavalier gives full t2a a month and 6* shards.. U have better champs... When I completed spent around 300units on cb himself.. As far as I know only cb and ultron are difficult.. For cb u have iceman for ultron u got to have a shock immune champ..
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Go for it! I did mine with all r4 5*s, the hardest quest might be the first quest 6.1.1, at least for me it was