**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    I bought 3 odin’s vault and 2 black panther’s treasure only used for Nightstalker Crystal, in a hope for pulling a 5 star Blade..but you kabam don’t give not even a one 5 star champion is pulled..why me?!?? Please do something and i feel so disappointed for this..
  • Options
    Taxman666Taxman666 Posts: 103
    I Feel u Bruh... I been disrespected b4 too..
    I had to fight to upgrade n get the best champs...
    Money can't buy me luv$$$
    Tax Man
  • Options
    stuhpfrkf35f.jpg
  • Options
    ldmpcapik0zx.jpg
  • Options
    Weapon X.. wolverine
    Bam ...Kabam

We can do this all day baby.
  • Options
    Can't wait for whiplash tho
  • Options
    ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    Scorpion Fantastic 4 Hercules Capqd2w4lnuz9l4.jpg
    tain Britain. Odin, Apocolypse. 6 star Marvel Legacy Falcon 6 star Hulkbuster. Have outfits. Quicksilver as well. Black Dwarf, Ebony Maw, And Nova. Plus 6 star Spiderman as Spiderman 2099. Only one. Oh can't forget Diamondhead. Oh and Sin and I am good for now.
  • Options
    Thank u for including this pic...
    I luv the Bio info...
    But it's just like when you only have a few teeth in your mouth.... They look alot better together lol
    I got jokes.
    TaxMan
  • Options
    Isn't weapon x wolverine like the female daughter of Wolverine. Wolverine 23 or something
  • Options
    Who in the Hell is the blob lmao
  • Options
    No Weapon X. Is a combination of the Hulk and Wolverine...
  • Options
    This is Captain Britain who ever does not know.0lrzzpc9kb4u.jpg
  • Options
    Nope didn't know him...
    Is that James Bond 2099 ...
    ???
    Or 2007?
  • Options
    s8vw05o0blw0.jpg
    This is the photo
  • Options
    It's not putting my photo on
  • Options
    It's actually the Marvel character Captain Britain
  • Options
    Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Posts: 45
    Nova
    Mister Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    The Thing
    Human torch

Mole Man
    Reskin of Luke Cage Power Man
    White Tiger
    Skurge
    Enchantress
    Sabertooth
    Lockjaw becomes playable
    Adam Warlock
    The leader
    A-Bomb
    The blond black widow
    Red Skull
    The bolded ones should have unique synergy with each other
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I'd like any of the characters from the Age of Apocalypse storyline.
    Dark Beast, Colossus, Kitty Pride, Mondo, they were great gritty characters.
    sg5zv29x7ut4.gif
  • Options
    Well how u doin...
    Obviously this guy is a Beast...
    Impressive.
    Nice
  • Options
    @Bapoi who is Kitty Pride?
  • Options
    @Magrailothos who is the blob?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    @Magrailothos who is the blob?

Really?

He's an old x-men foe. His mutation makes him physically absurdly overweight, but powerful. Supposedly he can't be moved against his will; aside from by the likes of Juggernaut. He can easily tank a full blast from Cyclops, and Wolverine's claws struggle to penetrate his skin.

He's one of Marvel's slightly jokey enemies; but he can actually hold his own in a fight. Generally gets beaten through his sheer stupidity.

In X-men:origins, he's the thick member of the black ops team who breaks a tank by blocking it's cannon with his fist; later becomes morbidly obese and takes on Wolverine in the boxing ring.

Wikipedia entry: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_(comics)

Comicvine: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/blob/4005-3182/

I figured he could work as a Howard-style joke champion, or become an enforcer for the Iso-mafia.

You may find Comicvine a good resource for info on other people's suggestions, too.
  • Options
    Thank u Meg....
    Ur a Gentleman and a scholar.

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @Bapoi who is Kitty Pride?
    Kitty Pride aka Shadowcat, in the 'regular' version a teenager crushing on Colossus (and getting to some bases with him) and walking through walls.Also, has Lockheed the dragon to look after:
    cvzmiqfwb9rl.jpg

In the AoA version, she's married to Colossus, and while phased hides inside him and attacks using appendages not unlike wolverine's claws:
    naz4b41r4vqv.png

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Thanks Arrow for asking about her and. Thank you for posting her... She is Beautiful

Tax Man
  • Options
    Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    9ze0l65u4vbk.jpg

BULLSEYE

To represent his accuracy:
    Has a +50% chance to hit. If the enemy can evade, its evade chance is subtracted from Bullseye's chance to hit to get his final chance to hit.
    For ex: Versus OG DD at sig99, Bullseye's chance to hit is 150%-100% = 50%.

idea 2:
    Bullseye takes glee in fighting evaders as he sees it as a challenge. To represent this, his crit rate and damage is increased versus enemies that can evade.

weakness:
    He only does 50% damage versus champs with high armor or armor-up abilities as he usually throws small, light objects.

• Options
    Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    npco65dirk1o.jpg

SHUMA GORATH

from the wiki:
    "When the entity tries to return to Earth via the mind of the Ancient One, his disciple Doctor Strange is forced to kill him to prevent this.[4] Years later, Strange battles Shuma-Gorath in its home dimension, and although victorious, he gradually becomes a new version of the entity. Strange commits suicide to prevent this transformation and is resurrected by an ally.[5] Sorcerer Nicholas Scratch summons the entity to Earth but it is driven back by the combined efforts of Doctor Strange, the Fantastic Four, the Salem's Seven and villain Diablo.[6]"

idea based on the above:
    When Shuma Gorath is defeated, he possesses the champ that beat him and uses his body as a new host. When this body is defeated, the same thing happens again and he possesses the one who defeated him last. The only way to stop this cycle is for the player to "kill himself". To make this possible within the game, after Shuma Gorath is KO'd, the player has 20 seconds to kill himself. This is possible if he was already suffering from some sort of DoT or if he has recoil. All he has to do is execute a special attack to take recoil damage. The player will be able to "attack" the corpse of Shuma Gorath for the purposes of generating power and executing a special attack. This act of suicide will not count as a kill for the purposes of AW points.

• Options
    And welcome Back Dan the man...
    The Characters say it all. A Giant eye creature
    I see you!
    And A Bullseye...
    Booyaa.
  • Options
    rtksf5lgv42m.jpg
  • Options
    Funny lol ...