Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

194959799100145

Comments

  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 859 ★★★
    Late Edit: I'm going be honest and say I didn't really think Venom 2099 through
  • Ok so Ive wanted all the End Game characters for a while now, especially Thor but I only just made a forums account so Im doing this whole thing now. I know there are usually only around 2 characters added per month so this will probably take a while which is okay, best case for me is it makes next years year long event (which would definitely keep me playing). Im pretty much just gonna throw all the ideas I had for these characters so this definitely wont resemble a lego instruction guide for making these characters.

    Iron Man [Endgame]
    Uses his endgame armor (obviously I guess)
    This is Tony Starks final set of armor in the mcu, designed after the original marvel comics armor. Super similar to the mk 50 but different enough I think to warrant a new character.
    SP 2: Unibeam (like the scene where he uses thors lightning to power a giant beam at thanos near the beginning of the final battle)
    SP 3: I am Iron Man, Iron Man uses the infinity gauntlet to decimate the opponent, gaining an infinity effect that greatly increases damage, but also costs Iron Mans hp

    Synergies:
    Lightning- Thor uses his lightning to charge Iron Man's SP2, increasing is damage by XX% (I have no idea what would be balanced) (lightning into iron mans suit resembling the earlier mentioned scene is added to the SP 2 animation)

    Quantum Armor: End Game heroes can switch to their quantum armor suits, maybe kinda like invisible womans force field

    Captain America [End Game]
    Captain America is worthy of mjolnir, using both hammer and shield for powerful offense and defense.
    SP2: You know that awesome combo where he beats the heck out of Thanos and hits his shield with mjolnir, I want as much of that in the special attacks as possible
    SP3 : Avengers Assemble or End of the Line- When it seems like all hope is lost all of the avengers join to have caps back, and after the special attack is over cap is reinvigorated, gaining both regeneration and fury. Increases in strength when more Avengers are with him.
    Synergies:
    Avengers Assemble- Caps special 3 and buffs from sp3 gain strength the more Avengers (specifically End Game variants, but the more the merrier especially any heroes that were in end game like captain marvel) are on his team.
    Stormbreaker (with Thor [End Game]: Cap can switch between wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to inflict Shock and Incinerate effects (or some other dynamic)
    Repulsor Tech (with Iron Man [End Game]: Cap uses Stark technology to fuse shock and incinerate effects into plasma (like iron man iw)
    note: I want to say he should still be science like iw cap, but thats debatable because of mjolnir. The type variety of an end game team with a science cap instead of cosmic like thor would probably be would be better though
    note2: should not rely on synergies, Thor and Iron man synergies should be big bonuses, but not essential for cap to be a powerful champion with only mjolnir.
    Thor [End Game]
    Thor wields his new weapon, Stormbreaker
    SP 1 & 2: The part of endgame where he hits Thanos 1000 times with both weapons, and a lightning slam like thors entrance in the battle of wakanda (just as he enters, not when he kills Thanos)
    SP 3- You Should've Gone for the Head: Yes, the part just before Thanos snaps in infinity war.

    Professor Hulk (or Hulk [End Game]): idk what abilities he would have but he would be cool too

    Black Widow [End Game]: would also be cool but idk how much different design wise she is from regular black widow, maybe just wait for the white suit in the black widow movie for now

    Hawkeye [End Game] lol jk we have ronin

    This is pretty much a collection of ideas that Ive had about the end game characters joining the contest, not the most thought out list for creating entire new characters out of but I think I gave a good idea of how they should work and look, and what parts of the movies I think should be referenced in the abilities of them. I would be extremely excited for The iron man, captain america, and especially thor end game variants to join the contest. The Iron Spider suit would also be awesome, for a spiderman endgame variant. I think I saw an iron spider suit is already planned but I really like the suit in the mcu. I think it is one of spideys best suits so far and just as worthy a contender as most of these other suggestions, should definitely have better synergies with end game/iw Iron Man too.

  • I would love to see in the game the classic x-23
  • What about Daken or Northstar


  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 859 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Name: Whiplash

    Class: Tech

    Stats based on a 5/65 Signature 200 Champion

    Prestige: 7333 (Unawakened) 10210 (Signature 200)

    Health: 29819

    Attack: 2560

    Crit Rate: 500

    Crit Damage: 900

    Armour: 400

    Block Proficiency: 3100


    Passive:

    Technology designed to be Shock Resistant grants Whiplash an 80% resistance to it


    When Attacking:

    The first and second Medium attacks are whip attacks and don't make contact with the opponent

    Whip Attacks bleed the opponent if they are critical, dealing 1280 damage over 10 seconds



    Power Intensity

    Max: 100

    Whiplash starts the fight with 20 Power Intensity Charges

    Whiplash gains 4 Charges a second if he is under a Shock Debuff

    When Whiplash gains a bar of power he gains 20 Charges

    When Whiplash strikes a Perfect Block he gains 10 Charges

    If Whiplash is Power Drained he loses all of his Charges



    Electrified:

    If Whiplash has his charges, he can dash back and hold block for 2.5 seconds to consume all of those charges and Electrify his whips for 15 seconds

    Whip Attacks become Energy Attacks and gain +300 Critical Damage and have a 60% chance to shock the opponent, dealing 640 energy damage over 4 seconds

    Whip Attacks gain +25.6 per charge consumed and Shocks and Nerve Failures gain +2% damage potency per charge consumed

    If over 40 were consumed, Whiplash gains +200 Critical Rating

    If over 60 were consumed, Whip attacks now have True Accuracy and deal an extra burst of 50% of your attack if the opponent would have evaded

    If over 80 were consumed, Whip attacks now have a 100% chance to trigger

    If over 100 were consumed, Critical Hits drain the opponent's max power by 10%, 30% if the opponent would have evaded



    Special 1: Get Back Into Form
    Visuals: Whiplash lashes hard with his whips at the opponent then striking it in a X fashion with his whips

    The hits of these attacks reduce the opponent's defensive ability accuracy by 40%


    Special 2: Sheer Backlash
    Visual: He kicks the opponent before advancing while spinning his whips before striking HARD at the opponent

    Stuns the Opponent for 3 seconds

    The final hit ignores all armour

    This deals +100% more damage if the opponent is blocking


    Special 3: From Russia With Love...
    Visual: Whiplash slashes his whips at the opponent's hands, binding them, then slamming the opponent down into the ground behind him, then electrifying his whips before spinning them into a wall

    This inflicts a Nerve Failure passive on the opponent, reducing Ability Accuracy by 50% and dealing 1280 damage instantly for every buff that failed to activate and also Heal Block the opponent


    Signature Ability: Bleeding Edge Accuracy

    Nerve Failure passives can now be formed by Shocking the opponent when they're bleeding, consuming both upon making it

    Nerve Failure passives triggered by this Reduce Ability Ability by 30% and deal 640 damage as instant damage if a buff failed to activate for 15 seconds

    Shock debuffs have a 7% to refresh Nerve Failure passives

    (Maximum Signature: 20%)

  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 78
    Please add anti-venom in the game , because it is a Symbiote which power is based on science so it will be a science character.
  • MegamindMegamind Posts: 18
    We need more mob characters in the game.

    Silvermane (Tech) #Villain #Metal #Robot #Control: Counter

    Stats based on a 5/65 signature 200 champion

    Prestige: 7687 unawakened, 11254 awakened & at signature level 200.

    Health: 35789

    Attack: 3200

    Crit Rate: 300

    Crit Damage: 800

    Armour: 700

    Block Proficiency: 3450

    Passive: Cyborg body grants bleed and poison immunity.

    When Struck with a critical hit: Gain armor up, increasing armor rating by 1500 for 8 seconds.
    When the enemy is under a power gain effect: Instantly gain 1 bar of power, become unblockable for 4 seconds.

    Basic Attacks

    Heavy: Gain +1800 attack rating, 80% chance to stun for 2 seconds.
    Light attacks: Apply exhaustion, reducing critical damage by 10% for 4 seconds.
    Medium 2: 10% chance to stun for 1.8 seconds. 90% chance to armor break, reducing armor rating by 635.9 for 8 seconds. +10% chance if stun is not activated.

    Cyborg Body

    Grants armor up every 16 seconds, increasing armor rating by 2101 for 8 seconds. While not under this effect, Silvermane gains +30% Special Attack resistance.

    Special Attack 1: Silvermane projects energy blasts from both of his hands. All negative effects on the opponent are duplicated and refreshed. Inflict incinerate, dealing 500 energy damage over 2.5 seconds.

    Special Attack 2: Silvermane gut punches the opponent, before uppercutting them and finishing with an energy-blast enhanced shove (similar to the way Iron Man uses his repulsors to punch harder). First hit applies enervate, reducing defensive power gain by 100% for 10 seconds. Second hit applies concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 20%. The third hit drains all remaining power from Silvermane, and nullifies any active armor up effects. Attack rating increased by up to 100% based on power drained, and deals a burst of 775 energy damage for every armor up nullified. Armor up effects refresh at max duration after 3.5 seconds.

    Special Attack 3: Walks forward while beating down the opponent with an energy barrage, before crushing the back of their head with his elbow. Blows 1-15 are non-contact energy attacks. These have an inverse damage clamp, dealing a minimum of 1% of the opponent's max HP. This attack applies stun for 4.5 seconds, armor shattered, reducing armor rating by 100% for 25 seconds, incinerate, dealing 5,000 energy damage over 25 seconds, concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 80% for 30 seconds, and weakness, reducing attack rating by 50% for 40 seconds.

    Signature Ability (Sig 200)
    Hydraulic Pressure Shift
    Dash back and hold block for 1.25 seconds to begin cycling through shift options. There are three options, Fury, Precision, and Armor Up. Only one can be active at a time. Each option lasts for 1.8 seconds before switching to the next. Release block after choosing this option. If Fury was selected, perform an attack to gain a Fury passive, which increases attack rating by 6400 until another effect is selected. This reduces armor rating by 15%. If Precision was selected, perform a non-critical attack to gain a Precision passive, which increases critical rate by by 1500 until another effect is selected. If Armor Up was selected, block or receive a hit to gain an armor up passive, increasing armor rating by 3500 until another effect is selected. If below 25% HP, this effect is triggered automatically, and Silvermane regenerates 30% of his max HP over 5 seconds. While this armor effect is active, reduce attack rating by 15%.
  • MegamindMegamind Posts: 18
    Megamind said:

    We need more mob characters in the game.

    Silvermane (Tech) #Villain #Metal #Robot #Control: Counter

    Stats based on a 5/65 signature 200 champion

    Prestige: 7687 unawakened, 11254 awakened & at signature level 200.

    Health: 35789

    Attack: 3200

    Crit Rate: 300

    Crit Damage: 800

    Armour: 700

    Block Proficiency: 3450

    Passive: Cyborg body grants bleed and poison immunity.

    When Struck with a critical hit: Gain armor up, increasing armor rating by 1500 for 8 seconds.
    When the enemy is under a power gain effect: Instantly gain 1 bar of power, become unblockable for 4 seconds.

    Basic Attacks

    Heavy: Gain +1800 attack rating, 80% chance to stun for 2 seconds.
    Light attacks: Apply exhaustion, reducing critical damage by 10% for 4 seconds.
    Medium 2: 10% chance to stun for 1.8 seconds. 90% chance to armor break, reducing armor rating by 635.9 for 8 seconds. +10% chance if stun is not activated.

    Cyborg Body

    Grants armor up every 16 seconds, increasing armor rating by 2101 for 8 seconds. While not under this effect, Silvermane gains +30% Special Attack resistance.

    Special Attack 1: Silvermane projects energy blasts from both of his hands. All negative effects on the opponent are duplicated and refreshed. Inflict incinerate, dealing 500 energy damage over 2.5 seconds.

    Special Attack 2: Silvermane gut punches the opponent, before uppercutting them and finishing with an energy-blast enhanced shove (similar to the way Iron Man uses his repulsors to punch harder). First hit applies enervate, reducing defensive power gain by 100% for 10 seconds. Second hit applies concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 20%. The third hit drains all remaining power from Silvermane, and nullifies any active armor up effects. Attack rating increased by up to 100% based on power drained, and deals a burst of 775 energy damage for every armor up nullified. Armor up effects refresh at max duration after 3.5 seconds.

    Special Attack 3: Walks forward while beating down the opponent with an energy barrage, before crushing the back of their head with his elbow. Blows 1-15 are non-contact energy attacks. These have an inverse damage clamp, dealing a minimum of 1% of the opponent's max HP. This attack applies stun for 4.5 seconds, armor shattered, reducing armor rating by 100% for 25 seconds, incinerate, dealing 5,000 energy damage over 25 seconds, concussion, reducing ability accuracy by 80% for 30 seconds, and weakness, reducing attack rating by 50% for 40 seconds.

    Signature Ability (Sig 200)
    Hydraulic Pressure Shift
    Dash back and hold block for 1.25 seconds to begin cycling through shift options. There are three options, Fury, Precision, and Armor Up. Only one can be active at a time. Each option lasts for 1.8 seconds before switching to the next. Release block after choosing this option. If Fury was selected, perform an attack to gain a Fury passive, which increases attack rating by 6400 until another effect is selected. This reduces armor rating by 15%. If Precision was selected, perform a non-critical attack to gain a Precision passive, which increases critical rate by by 1500 until another effect is selected. If Armor Up was selected, block or receive a hit to gain an armor up passive, increasing armor rating by 3500 until another effect is selected. If below 25% HP, this effect is triggered automatically, and Silvermane regenerates 30% of his max HP over 5 seconds. While this armor effect is active, reduce attack rating by 15%.

    Synergies:
    Kingpin- Crime Bosses
    Kingpin gains +20% chance to convert debuffs into rage.
    Silvermane gains +20% armor up potency.

    Joe Fixit & The Hood- Superhuman Mobsters
    Joe Fixit gains +25% special attack damage, and Hearts gains +100% healing rate.
    The Hood starts the fight invisible, and all invisible effects gain +20% miss chance and +2.5 seconds duration.
    Silvermane gains +25% hydraulic pressure effect potency.

  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 78


    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - SANDMAN

    About Sandman:

    Bombarded with a massive dose of radiation from an experimental reactor, low-level mob henchman William Baker discovered that he could transform himself into a sand-like form that he could manipulate and reshape at will. Eager to use his new powers to better his station in life, Baker embarked on a life of daring robberies as Sandman!

    Base Stats & Abilities

    *All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

    . Health: 16972
    . Attack: 1373
    . Max PI:
    . Without Signature: 3975
    . With Signature (99): 4523

    Character Class: Science

    Passive - Organic Sand

    . Sandman's Organic Sand form grants him full immunity to all Shock, Bleed, Poison, Coldsnap, Frostbite, Death Spore effects.

    Passive - Sand Armor

    . This Champion has additional Block Proficiency in its Base Attributes.
    . Sandman begins the fight with a layer of Sand Armor active, increasing his Armor Rating by 633.97.
    . If Sandman would lose more than 6% of his Max Health from a single source, his Sand Armor protects him from the blow, reducing the health loss to 6%, then it shatters; Once shattered, Sand Armor takes 13 seconds to reform.

    Passive - Density Control

    . When Attacked: Sandman subtly alters his Density during combat, with precise Density Control, granting a 40% chance for incoming attacks to glance; Glancing hits cannot be critical and deal 50% reduced damage.

    Passive - Silicosis

    . Deals 20% Attack as Energy Damage per second.
    . After filling each bar of power, Sandman has a 33.33% chance to inflict Silicosis on the opponent dealing Energy Damage over 7 seconds, preventing them from Evading attacks and Healing.

    Developer Note: Silicosis is a Passive effect, and therefore do not count as a Debuff.

    Basic Abilities: Enfeeble, Cruelty, Stun, Armor Break.

    All Attacks

    . 65% chance to inflict Weakness, decreasing the target's Attack by 10% for 3 seconds and the potency of their Power Gain effects by 20% for 5 seconds.
    . Opponents passively suffer 50% reduced Ability Accuracy for as long as they are under a Debuff effect.

    Heavy Attacks

    . 35% chance for Cruelty, increasing your Critical Damage by 50% for 10 seconds.

    Special 1 : Size and Mass manipulation - Sandman enhances his size and mass and strike the ground.

    .85% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.
    .This Attack is unblockable.

    Special 2 : Mace and Sledgehammer - Sandman mold his arms and hands into mace and sledgehammer to strike the opponent.

    .100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 65% Armor reduction for 15 seconds.

    Special 3 : Sandstorm - Sandman turns himself into a sandstorm, and flies around his opponent to suffocate him.

    .100% chance to Stun for 5 seconds.
    .100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 70% Armor reduction for 20 seconds.
    .This Attack instantly reforms Sand Armor

    Signature Ability: Porosity - Incoming Attacks tend to pass harmlessly in the Porous sand of his body.

    .Contact attacks has 35% Chance to miss.
    .Non Contact attacks has 70% chance to miss.

    Developer Note: Sandman's Signature Ability combined with other Defensive Ability makes him tough defender to beat.















Sign In or Register to comment.