**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry stun time

nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
So i just did the check on parry stun time. Parry 3/3 with Stupefy 3/3 and stun time should be 2.5 seconds, but in reality its only ~1.9 Seconds.
Test was done in Heroic EQ, but it behaves like this in all quests.

Video
https://youtu.be/NRCIeXmZFk4

Masteries

I was trying to check if there is another thread opened with the same issue, but guess what
Yeah.... looks like this one does not work as well.

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/157359/huge-bug-parry-timer-is-not-correct-vs-generic-quest-npcs#latest

Long reported ago, ignored by Kabam.

Parry 2/3 and Parry 3/3 do not increase the base stun time like the Mastery description says.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I don’t understand then, they have time to nerf champions but dont have time to fix bugs that persist for such a long time?
    In any other respected company head programmer would be fired ages ago, but i guess in Kabam thats part of a job description “dont fix any bugs that affects players negatively, only if players get advantage from a bug” .....
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    nOux said:

I don’t understand then, they have time to nerf champions but dont have time to fix bugs that persist for such a long time?
    In any other respected company head programmer would be fired ages ago, but i guess in Kabam thats part of a job description “dont fix any bugs that affects players negatively, only if players get advantage from a bug” .....

Bingo. If the thread gets big enough they’ll ask for all your info which will be followed by the good ole “we’ll look into it”.

So i just did another test, this time i only put 1/3 in parry, 3/3 stupefy and it’s exactly the same stun time as in 3/3 parry mastery ~1.9 seconds.

Video
    https://youtu.be/QaOiHK4jEhw

Masteries

This is obviously broken mastery and does not work as intended, there is more than enough evidence of it.
    I haven’t checked if parry reduces more damage for each point spent in parry mastery.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Has someone tested the damage reduction? Because if it isn't changing like the stun time I might as well remove 1 or 2 points from Parry and put it in some other Mastery
    edited February 2020
    Looks like parry damage reduction works as intended, only stun debuff time is not changing.

Parry 1/3

Parry 3/3

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    I am tagging you all just because people are saying that u are ignoring this issue for some time now, the evidence i provided is more than enough for this issue to be look at. Can u please acknowledge that u passed this bug to the team.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I just re-did my masteries and tested it point by point. As others have reported, the extra points reduced damage but do not increase stun duration. Would love to see this get some attention / a response from Kabam, when they're back after the weekend.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I don’t mind which thread it goes in, as long as it doesn’t get ignored!
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I started the other in September; ignored is all that has been happening with it.
    U do realize that search function is not working in forums( like many other functions in game )? That thread u linked is from 2019 and it got revived after i posted this one. Its not my fault that search function is not working (and have been reported for some time now that is not working) , so if they are ok with search button not working they can manually merge this thread with other one.
    Im just reporting critical bug of the game.