Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

How long till we get Age of Apocalypse?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    yeah, 25 years now. im about halfway through the TPBS right now. i mean, you never really FORGET how awful that world was, but when you re read it again its like sheesh...its so much worse than i remember. AoA was BRUTAL.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That would be amazing. I remember fighting him in xmen legends 2. I bet they could make it really neat.

Amazing game. I hope Mikhail gets added with sick synergy with Magik and Colossus. Although that blue weird guy would be awesome to.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That would be amazing. I remember fighting him in xmen legends 2. I bet they could make it really neat.

Amazing game. I hope Mikhail gets added with sick synergy with Magik and Colossus. Although that blue weird guy would be awesome to.
    Found it! Abyss. https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Abyss_(X-Cell)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    He has to be coming eventually he's been teased since the GotG Vol 2 event
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    I’d say sometime this year. Maybe.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I think if they do it similar to how they spread out it like they with the Fantastic Four it would be cool. You know get 4-8 champions from that comic book run.
  • Options
    Apocalypse and Xavier where both in a list they said “a few” of would be added. And they havecc BBC a place in the puzzle
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    It would be cool to add and it looks hopeful considering one of the sides is called worshipper of Apocalypse.
  • Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    We need Mystique!
  • Options
    Maybe never now that we got Storm
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,708 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    We have red skull, I'm not sure its a big deal to add a character with no connection to actual earth history but has a bad name.