Options

How long till we get Age of Apocalypse?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    yeah, 25 years now. im about halfway through the TPBS right now. i mean, you never really FORGET how awful that world was, but when you re read it again its like sheesh...its so much worse than i remember. AoA was BRUTAL.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That would be amazing. I remember fighting him in xmen legends 2. I bet they could make it really neat.

Amazing game. I hope Mikhail gets added with sick synergy with Magik and Colossus. Although that blue weird guy would be awesome to.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That would be amazing. I remember fighting him in xmen legends 2. I bet they could make it really neat.

Amazing game. I hope Mikhail gets added with sick synergy with Magik and Colossus. Although that blue weird guy would be awesome to.
    Found it! Abyss. https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Abyss_(X-Cell)
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    He has to be coming eventually he's been teased since the GotG Vol 2 event
  • Options
    MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    I’d say sometime this year. Maybe.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    I think if they do it similar to how they spread out it like they with the Fantastic Four it would be cool. You know get 4-8 champions from that comic book run.
  • Options
    Apocalypse and Xavier where both in a list they said “a few” of would be added. And they havecc BBC a place in the puzzle
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    It would be cool to add and it looks hopeful considering one of the sides is called worshipper of Apocalypse.
  • Options
    xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    We need Mystique!
  • Options
    Maybe never now that we got Storm
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,760 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    We have red skull, I'm not sure its a big deal to add a character with no connection to actual earth history but has a bad name.