**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The debate. Who’s the better cosmic?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I can’t speak about Captain Marvel, only have her as a 3* but between Hyperion and Corvus, it’s got to be Hyperion. I prefer champs that aren’t borderline unusable in fight 1 and hit like a baby without suicides. Corvus is useful but Hyperion is just more useful day to day and when it matters
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    There’s a reason Hypes not available as a 6* but corvus and cmm are.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    GagoH said:

Ok, now I understand...This is why Wolvie and SW are not available as 5*, they're the best champ in their class.
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Hyperion
    Hype no question hands down case closed !!!!
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Venom the duck.
    Kerneas said:

Reliable regen, true strike, spiderverse bane. Imo the best one

Regen?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    GagoH said:

Yeah, it's called release date. Every champ released after 6*s became a thing is available as a 6*, Hyp was around before that. By your logic Medusa also > CMM and Corvus
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Lmao, Sparkles has the most too offer and conquers all
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 965 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Kerneas said:

Reliable regen, true strike, spiderverse bane. Imo the best one

He is a God Champ.... Yes! I like him.....
    But Hyperion is way too strong.... I don't have a 5 Star Hyp.... I am in Gold 2 Yet I use him as an attacker.....
    Parry >> Heavy (Repeat till SP2 is Ready)>> SP2
    Follow this and He'll Tear Contents....
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    edited February 2020
    Venom the duck.
    Venom has nullify, regen off it, can change his buffs, can change his utility, potent bleeds, immune to power burn and drain from techs, counters Spider-Man evade, and is the best counter for buffed up node in my opinion.

Venom the duck has insane regeneration, can get 45% perfect block chance, insane power rate, potent bleed, persists through fights. Can have more buffs.

Carnage has the second best bleed in the game, possibly best, can change his build, power gain almost constantly, and can deal lots of damage in LOL.

What do Corvus, CMM, and Hype have that they don’t?
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Ahitlaw said:

Whats the point of this poll if you cant even discuss properly with others who have differing opinions?

I accept others have different opinions, but if they are wrong they are wrong 🤷‍♂️ simple
    Why even make a post if you think that everyone who doesn't have an opinion similar to yours? If you are just gonna think that your opinion is correct and others are wrong without making any logical argument (which you clearly haven't made)
    then it's not called a debate, it's called a speech.