The debate. Who’s the better cosmic?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Member Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel(movie)

@Ahitlaw there’s your problem. Instead of respecting and acknowledging my opinion, you just act radical. I respect your opinion on Cap sparkles, but apparently you can’t do the same

I never devalued Hype. This is a debate on who’s better, my opinion on Sparkles being better than hype clearly will not change. Keep up please.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Member Posts: 209
    Hyperion
    Ahitlaw said:

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah she handles debuff immune at a snails pace. She has no incinerate mechanic or insane power gain to constantly special intercept

There are other ways of fighting than interrupting with a special. That’s just lazy get good.
    Why would you ever want to fight a debuff immune with sparkles, it's like fighting with both your arms behind your back and hooping on one leg.
    Not saying she’s the best counter to debuff immune, it’s one of her only weaknesses. But I’m saying she can handle it still. And she melts stun immune quick reguardless
    Get to 6.3 and use her there, I guarantee you that she will not melt fights as you say.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Hype is a boss, do I need to ride his nuts too? I can go in more depth of what Hype is really capable of. But that’s not the point of this debate.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    Hyperion
    @Ahitlaw I’m not asking you to accept that hype is the best. Can you read? I’m just asking you to stop disregarding people who don’t agree with you
    Hyperion
    @Legendary_Poey you’re right. She didn’t do much for me in 6.3. Lots of armor break immunity there too. She’s better in 6.2 though.
    edited February 2020
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    I am telling you why Sparkles is better, y’all are telling me why Hype is a beast. Sparkles will always be more useful in war and yes will dominate in 6.3 and I guarantee will in 6.4 as well. Did you see how easily that chick was hitting 20k mediums at R3? Just wait boys. In for a rude awakening wouldn’t be surprised if she’s nerfed someday. 20k mediums with ease, in a long fight that’ll turn into 60k+ mediums
    Hyperion
    @Ahitlaw I’ve done 6.3 and she didn’t do much for me there. Hype did though. My hype hits 15k plus mediums after heavies and a special 3
    Hyperion
    That’s only at r5. He’s not even available as a 6*
    Hyperion
    I wouldn’t be in for a rude awakening considering I own her at 5/65...
    edited February 2020
    Hyperion
    Have you even done 6.3?
    Captain Marvel(movie)

That’s only at r5. He’s not even available as a 6*

And if he doesn’t get released as a 6* that’s a guarantee that Hype will be left in the dust, but even if he is released unless sparkles is nerfed Sparkles will dominate him still.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Now imagine in the future when 6*s are R4, and R5... imagine a champion THAT burst at that high of. Rank...
    Hyperion
    Sparkles will not be nerfed...she’s good but nothing extremely OP. Might as well say that quake and ghost are going to be nerfed next. Even if she does dominate him, it’s not by much honestly
    Hyperion
    @Ahitlaw sunspot, namor, Corvus, and ghost all have high bursts comparable to her. At this point you’ve gone completely off the rails
    Captain Marvel(movie)

Sparkles will not be nerfed...she’s good but nothing extremely OP. Might as well say that quake and ghost are going to be nerfed next. Even if she does dominate him, it’s not by much honestly

I’m saying because of how bursty she is, she’s burstiest than a suicidal ghost. I find that crazy and at high rank that’s going to be devastating..heck it already is
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Corvus will rival her. But sparkles damage jus keeps raising so fast...
    Hyperion
    I’ll just leave you to your fantasy world where everyone agrees with you and Cap sparkles does better than hype in 6.3. I still respect your opinion, and I too think cap marvel is a beast. Hopefully Hyperion becomes available as a 6* one day to continue being a beast
    Hyperion
    Sunspot still has a higher burst than her lol
    Captain Marvel(movie)

I’ll just leave you to your fantasy world where everyone agrees with you and Cap sparkles does better than hype in 6.3. I still respect your opinion, and I too think cap marvel is a beast. Hopefully Hyperion becomes available as a 6* one day to continue being a beast

Idk If Hype ever will, defensively Hype is so much better than sparkles. Wonder how angry a R3 and someday 4/5 6* would make people lmao
    Captain Marvel(movie)

Idk how bursty he is I don’t have him but I do know it ramps up really high and really fast and easy so you may be right there 🤷‍♂️
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah she handles debuff immune at a snails pace. She has no incinerate mechanic or insane power gain to constantly special intercept

There are other ways of fighting than interrupting with a special. That’s just lazy get good.
    Why would you ever want to fight a debuff immune with sparkles, it's like fighting with both your arms behind your back and hooping on one leg.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6mIoeSlmdc
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Not gonna get into an argument over who the best cosmic is when there is one outright winner who:

- regenerates health with suicides on
    - cannot die upon having certain conditions fulfilled
    - hits hard initially and increasing harder as he progresses across more fights
    - doesn’t rely on debuffs or stunning the opponent to deal damage, nor taking damage
    - ignores all physical and armor of the opponents

🤷🏻‍♂️
    Captain Marvel(movie)

Idk how bursty he is I don’t have him but I do know it ramps up really high and really fast and easy so you may be right there 🤷‍♂️
    xNig said:

Not gonna get into an argument over who the best cosmic is when there is one outright winner who:

- doesn’t rely on debuffs or stunning the opponent to deal damage, nor taking damage

🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha, amazing corvus argument. Corvus and sparkles r the goats. Literally the only one imo who rivals sparkles. That guy i need. Prayin for the 6* version someday!
  • TalhamazizTalhamaziz Member Posts: 112
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    Everyone in the list is a beast but the most lethal one is cmm, in every aspect.
    Hyperion

Ahitlaw said:

Meant to say hopping lol
    Hyperion
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha, amazing corvus argument. Corvus and sparkles r the goats. Literally the only one imo who rivals sparkles. That guy i need. Prayin for the 6* version someday!
    This is an outright lie
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Member Posts: 357
    Hyperion
    Corvus is a very close second but hype has that power gain which is so useful. True strike matchups go to Corvus though.
    Captain Marvel(movie)

Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

This is an outright lie
    What lol
  • PsyLifePsyLife Member Posts: 399 ★★
    Venom the duck.
    xNig said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

Wake me up when everyone realizes that venom the duck can do this too.
    Captain Marvel(movie)
    PsyLife said:

xNig said:

🤷🏻‍♂️

Wake me up when everyone realizes that venom the duck can do this too.
    I mean yeah true