**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did you sell Namor?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Did you regret ranking him in the first place?

I don’t get it. His rebalancing hardly changed the character and he offers a completely unique utility that is useful for so much difficult content. So why sell him?

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I sold my r4 sig 120 Namor as i thought id use him a lot more but tbh i didnt really like his play style so he just sat there and since i awakened him and put those sig stone in to not be used i figured this was a great opportunity. I do agree his rebalance didnt change much to me but i barely used him.
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I need the iso and gold, plus there are other mutants I enjoy more.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Similarly mentioned above, I used a Generic AG and shortly after his wide release, duped him so I wanted to regain my gem for a future use. Personally I love the rework as he's stacking bleeds quite nicely and that compliments my aggressive play style. Plus he'll still stack outrage with immune champs so that feature isn't really gone but I never use it so it was non-issue from the start IMO. But I fully intend to return my 4* to R5
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Bc I have a R3 sig 200 6* and no longer need the 5*s prestige. I'd rather reallocate the cats
  • Options
    AlaBillAlaBill Posts: 15
    I really didn't like his style of play and with his loss of regen it seemed better to allocate the resources elsewhere. No regrets at this time (after making the sale and seeing him go away.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited February 2020
    What are his big uses? My Ghost + Hood can do anything he can way better and so much more.

For the **** damage to avoid, you have to play very agressively which often does not work out very well.

For the high dmg you had to wait months, play VERY accurately or have to time it very good.

Ghost does all of that much better.

Had him at R5 sig 200 at the bench all the time.

The resources are better put in collosus or whasp for me. at least i use them.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    For level up event milestones
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I had a rank 5 unawakened Namor. I like the champ, but I never use him. I ranked him because I had t5b expiring. I was hoping to pull a Mutant Awakening gem, but didn't. I nearly used a generic gem on him, but then I heard about the rework and waited.

I can only get him to sig level 100 for now. His most unique utility only exists at sig level 200. We seem to be in a 5* sig stone drought lately, so I'm not optimistic about maxing him out soon, so I figured I could use the resources elsewhere...at least for now.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Mine was only R3 and L12. I haven’t really used him, but I’d rather have all the materials back (including a mutant AG) and rethink my rankup decisions.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sold him on accident while I went on a rampage, I think I'm gonna R5 him again just for the level up event LOL
    also, I don't have any other R5 worthy 4 stars
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I loved my Namor, but want to rank up my Havok now as a War defender. I will eventually take Namor up again
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    RoOOts said:

What are his big uses? My Ghost + Hood can do anything he can way better and so much more.

For the **** damage to avoid, you have to play very agressively which often does not work out very well.

For the high dmg you had to wait months, play VERY accurately or have to time it very good.

Ghost can stil take danmged from trons node ect wher narmor can’t when max sig so don’t use ghost as this one because yes ghost can do it but wil stil dies to the node in war ect
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Mine is only R3 and over time I pulled a 6* version and 5 and 6* of OR. I want the awaken gem and sig stones back to reallocate to other champs.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Sold him to get my generic awakening gem back.
    He's definitely going back to r5.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Gamer said:

RoOOts said:

Ghost can stil take danmged from trons node ect wher narmor can’t when max sig so don’t use ghost as this one because yes ghost can do it but wil stil dies to the node in war ect
    Which war nodes exactly? I'm not really into war.

haven't had a situation namor would outbeat ghost+hood synergy. but i'm eager to learn.
  • Options
    Thanks for the constructive responses on this folks! It's been an interesting read
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Never duped him and took him to rank 4 cuz I had a mutant gem. Since I don’t take any path that requires him, I’ll get those resources back and rank him up again once I supe him. He was just arena fodder for me until the dupe comes in.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I duped him with a mutant gem just before getting him again in a crystal..

So i sold him just to recover the gem in order to use it on another mutant ;)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I decided against selling mine, he’s unduped r1 6*, I’d have probably levelled him once I got him again, so for me it was just missing 2 weeks of arena points if I sold him
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    just to get my awakening gem back. i pulled him multiple times after using one on him so getting it back is key. i'll rank him right back up.
  • Options
    I sold mine because I haven’t got the sig stones to sig200 him and he barley affects my prestige currently, I jumped the gun in taking him to R5. When I have enough sig stones I’ll take him back up to R5, as it stands he doesn’t fulfil the functions I was ranking him for.

If I had him at sig200 already I wouldn’t have sold him as from my testing it didn’t really hinder him that much.