**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The problem with Iso-8...

I don’t know if I am the only player going through this, but iso-8 is becoming a major problem for me. My account is a mid-level account, I can fully explore master each month, and am only three quests away from uncollected. I have enough catalysts to rank up my champs, but I lack the iso to level them up. When my account was little it was no problem since the champs required so little iso to level up. I also know that once I am in the endgame (which I hopefully intend to be at some point), I will be duping champs so frequently that I will be flooded with iso. But right now, that’s not the case. I don’t open enough 4 stars (let alone 5 stars) to have a constant stream of iso, and even when I do open them, I don’t usually dupe champs that I have. Then on the other hand, quests give very meager amounts of iso, and when trying to level up my rank 3 5* havok, I need a lot of iso. P.S. I know that a iso bundle was just offered for units, but I am a free to play player and spend my units in masteries and resources to get through content. What are your thoughts about this, and are you struggling as well? Also how do you think that kabam could try to improve this problem.

Comments

• Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    Play lots of arena. Get all the milestones. Problem will resolve itself. I started summer of 2019 and I have so much ISO I have to sell some or it will expire.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yeah I am, but that's because I've been ranking up too much the last few months. I was fine when I took it slower. I just rank up often for SA tho
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Thanks for the feedback guys, ur right DNA, I guess it wouldn’t be the same game if it weren’t like that
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    It sucks