Options

Conflicted - HELP!!

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
I am conflicted on which tech 4star to R5 I have most of the resources needed but I just need a couple t2 tech cats and my resources I get from selling namor and cull

Conflicted - HELP!! 69 votes

G2099
14%
TerraBen345qspiderbites0196Dead1MiStaLovaBonzodavidEduardo_RomoGinjabredMonstaTheInfintyWfox12345 10 votes
IMIW
4%
NegritisBatman1903Rasputinscurse 3 votes
Warlock
50%
samalasravanzuffyMityAntDOKTOROKTOPUSDonnymeijArchdemon_10or_Strongredsoxpatsfan89TheRealmKeeperB_Dizzle_01VoltolosCiciliatoDjinSidDDragonLpirnie5321KriegerZeezoosMatterdecayAlexAvalonUmbertoDelRio 35 votes
Ghost- Don’t know how to play yet
27%
Oesername123Lvernon15SpiderCoolsHendrossCupidCharlie_SceneX_Factor_AgentEtjamaTiger360Arham1DonDudu2809HedronYcatsThicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauStellanGooseman27Xguard77AouxWoux 19 votes
Other - why
2%
EpistriatusKDoggg2017 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is your best option.
  • Options
    G2099
    G99 is fun to use and can pack a punch
  • Options

Don’t sleep on that Warmachine. There’s a reason he isn’t available at a higher rarity 🤓

LOL i took him to r2 , The 4th worst decision of my mcoc career
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,831 ★★★★★
    If you learn to play Ghost, then do ghost. If not, Warlock will be by far your best option.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    Other - why
    Ghost or Warlock.
    Ghost is absolutely your best option if you are willing to master her playstyle first, she will crush everything you see at Lvl 43.
    If you decide you don't like her playstyle, you have several double immune options. Sentinel is good. G2099 can deal more damage. But Warlock will solve most of your difficult problems.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Don’t rank ghost unless committed to learning. Warlock is solid. G2099 if used well is outright devastating and has strong regen. Depends on what you are looking for
  • Options

Don’t rank ghost unless committed to learning. Warlock is solid. G2099 if used well is outright devastating and has strong regen. Depends on what you are looking for

I'm looking to complete master eq and maybe push for UC
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hard to say. Ghost is probably the best there, but she's the most difficult to play. Also, she benefits a ton from synergies, and depending on where you're at in the game, the A.I. might be a little more passive and make it hard to utilize her phase mechanics.

Warlock and Sentinel are both great utility machines, and pretty straightforward to use. I don't know anything about Guilly tho haha..
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Warlock
    Djin said:

Warlock is your best option.

warlock is THE best option
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Until you’re plodding through act 5 I’d say Warlock, ghost requires more aggressive AI then master AQ.

However it is well worth the time to learn how to use ghost, especially without the wasp synergy as she’s arguably the best champion in the game.
  • Options
    @Mauled how agressive is the act5 AI? Im not really sure bc i barely touched it
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost- Don’t know how to play yet

@Mauled how agressive is the act5 AI? Im not really sure bc i barely touched it

Go for ghost trust me. People overestimate how hard she is to play but she is a lot better than warlock. She will make Act 4 a cake walk and also make Act 5 a hell of a lot easier for you.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I found her irritating in map 5 and master but all you need is for the AI to try and hit you once every 2 seconds.

Either way you should learn her, it’s not that difficult it’s just getting used to letting hits through and retaliating correctly