**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Season 7: Latverian Infiltration - Coming March 22nd!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Map 6 and map 7 crystals are incredibly useless for endgame players. So is glory. Because of that I choose to play in retirement alliance and focus on story quest.

Kabam should rework alliance rewards. For now it's stressful but useless.

Weird I find them pretty useful, especially the glory to buy items from the glory store. Focus on story quests? If 100%ed everything? Lol
    If you 100% everything already then you have to wait until next permanent endgame content. Until then you can't progress with alliance rewards.

Right now alliance rewards only let you rank 2 6*. You can't rank 3 them (theoretically you can but it would require years). Look at Abyss and act 6 exploration rewards. That's the only way you can rank 3 6* for now.
    Just that the bulk of players are still at the R5/R2 phase. Not a big deal though. Still a lot of champs that I plan to rank up.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I'm surprised anyone is still complaining about this. Did the map get harder, yeah a bit and some node/champ combos suck. Will there be adjustments both from kabam and the players? Yup. And at the end of the day, it would've been nice to get a heads up on the map like when the previous version was released, but between coronavirus screwing things up and kabams track record with these kinds of things, everyone had to expect hiccups. And I mean, keep venting if it makes you feel better, but you're not getting a compensation package for things being a little bit tougher. And maybe some people really shouldn't be playing map 6 or 7. It's not a crazy concept. Considering that although it might be better for you if they just threw in a map 8, maybe the cost to produce it plus the stress it would put on a clearly already overburdened server left kabam with only the option of making harder challenges within existing content.

It takes us letting Kabam know what they need to fix in order for changes to come. Most of the comments has been the entire map complaint. I think providing specifics will get you much further.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Map 6 and map 7 crystals are incredibly useless for endgame players. So is glory. Because of that I choose to play in retirement alliance and focus on story quest.

Glory is useless?! LOL okay buddy.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Weird I find them pretty useful, especially the glory to buy items from the glory store. Focus on story quests? If 100%ed everything? Lol
    If you 100% everything already then you have to wait until next permanent endgame content. Until then you can't progress with alliance rewards.

Right now alliance rewards only let you rank 2 6*. You can't rank 3 them (theoretically you can but it would require years). Look at Abyss and act 6 exploration rewards. That's the only way you can rank 3 6* for now.
    There's t5c in both AW and AQ rank rewards now...
  • Options
    SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★

No joke. Let's look at the offer today, you can get the same t5bc and t2ac for the whole AW season in one offer with cheaper price and without stress and you don't have to waste a month.

For alliance quest you got map 7 and map 6 crystal which is a joke because mostly it gives you t4cc and t4bc. Glory lol, you can buy some t5bc and t2ac with it but hey, you play in the second best AQ team in the game and I guess you have close to 30 rank 5 already. Why do you need another rank 5 5*? You guys are chasing rank 3 6* no and glory doesn't help you at all.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

No joke. Let's look at the offer today, you can get the same t5bc and t2ac for the whole AW season in one offer with cheaper price and without stress and you don't have to waste a month.

For alliance quest you got map 7 and map 6 crystal which is a joke because mostly it gives you t4cc and t4bc. Glory lol, you can buy some t5bc and t2ac with it but hey, you play in the second best AQ team in the game and I guess you have close to 30 rank 5 already. Why do you need another rank 5 5*? You guys are chasing rank 3 6* no and glory doesn't help you at all.
    Because if you play ant act 6.2 and beyond there's content that is very node specific and you need as diverse a roster as possible to make things easier so r5 5 stars are still very viable. I think sig stones are a bigger issue than less access to r3 6 stars. Very few players still have those options at this time.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    People keep saying "you have no business playing map6 if you think it's harder." My ally is pretty consistently top 250 in AQ and we got spanked. Sure we'll adjust and get better, but with the old map rotated back in this week it's even more apparent. No one has asked for freebies or compensation - I just don't want people quitting from my alliance because it isn't fun anymore.
  • Options
    Could we have a mod or someone in the admin team confirm that the maps would change entrely based on the mini boss in Map6? This will be a planning nightmare for more casual alliances.