**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's Act 6.4 day! Are you hyped?!

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
It's Grandmaster day bois. Are you hyped, scared, nervous? I'm all of it!

It's Act 6.4 day! Are you hyped?! 86 votes

I'm ready, bring it on Grandmaster.
45%
JOHNOSA1995LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67LosspikmmmbanyasLvernon15SiddhantKwatraRicardo60289CliffordcanLilMaddogHTBrokenLucky7LucianoEvangelionlovrPintzzspktobalaMysterioCainMarkg25Bronc0_Rockypantherx 39 votes
I'm a bit nervous, but I'll be ok.
25%
Timone147SpicyslicerPrimis0016wegnerkMhd20034Thecrusher_9756Blubfish_666spaceoctopusMathking13KevanproGPsy26KelvinKageDead1DonDudu2809TotalMonster109PeaRatWedgemonsterTheTalentsCtfz35H3t3r 22 votes
I'm kinda worried.
5%
GamerCupidLordScatsburypigupompomLovek 5 votes
I'm dreading the Grandmaster fight.
23%
FrostyAce_03FallencircusJackd1989HeadrollerDeacon03adknight27Panchulon21Bruinsfan8510ForumName123Grootman1294TehsigzorzHyperbolein_1NeotwismLordNeoMidnite93Narwhal52xUniversalGamingIbbyAouxWoux 20 votes

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    H E L L
    Y E S
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Really looking forward to it, will be doing completion today hopefully, grandmaster seems interesting, he’s supposedly soloable with high skill and the right champ, so hopefully I can get a solo
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'm looking forward to seeing everyone get frustrated. Don't forget guys; the Grandmaster is about fair games, you'll need a ton of skill. It's not meant to be 'fun and interactive' or 'cheap and mean'. Yes you'll probably be able to 'unitsman' through most of it but that doesn't mean it's made to be a unit sink and a funding effort for Miike's fifth car or whatever silly theory is going around lately
    seriously I'd love to be able to just go in and punch him up for a little bit if I was allowed to, but I'm not anywhere near 6.4 (I'm not even cavalier) but yeah this is gonna be fun to see.
    Also looking forward to week 2 of mole man expeditions as well I want those resources.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I haven't even finished 6.2 or 6.3 but that fight aready scares me haha
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Where the "no" option?
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Very excited for it to drop. For those who haven't yet seen, there's an extended final abilities and gameplay video for the Grandmaster fight: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/fgu2g1/grandmaster_final_preview_fight_mechanics_guide/

I'm actually very impressed at the fight design, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun to go in with a big hitter and play around the challenges and rules.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve got so much love juice ready for the Grandmaster he’s going to have to go to the clinic when I’m done with him.

One of us will anyway. Love is a battle realm has got me about 75 or so stacked up ready for this.
    Mauled said:

I’ve got so much love juice ready for the Grandmaster he’s going to have to go to the clinic when I’m done with him.

One of us will anyway. Love is a battle realm has got me about 75 or so stacked up ready for this.

You and me both!

I've got my stash absolutely overflowing with potions and revives, got a full bank of champion/power boosts, and hundreds of 4hr crystals for a top up if needed.

I'm determined to not dip into my units/BC as I'm still saving for the July 4th offers. Happy to take it slower if necessary, BG's itemless runs have shown me that enough practice, planning, and patience can go a long way into making any run significantly cheaper.
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Eh, I think love juice disappears the same time 6.4 drops, lol. I think.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    The_One said:

Where the "no" option?

Was looking for the same option. I'm stuck at the Champion boss. Tried twice and got stuck at that last 10% health. Able to evade at most 3 charges and die from block damage. This all money grab and yet you get nothing really good for money's worth.

6.4 releases a new single "make it rain remix" feat. Grandmaster.
    Sunspot said:

Mauled said:

Eh, I think love juice disappears the same time 6.4 drops, lol. I think.
    They downgrade from 6900 to 5000 (lv.4) pots, still pretty useful
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Got around 1500 units and lots of 30% boost plus tons of pots.
    J0eySn0w said:

The_One said:

Where the "no" option?

Was looking for the same option. I'm stuck at the Champion boss. Tried twice and got stuck at that last 10% health. Able to evade at most 3 charges and die from block damage. This all money grab and yet you get nothing really good for money's worth.

6.4 releases a new single "make it rain remix" feat. Grandmaster.
    With the correct timing and spacing you can perform the dexes without any contact - but it does take a lot of practice to get down.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    It’s w.e
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    There's no option for "I'm ready, but I don't plan to rush it"
    I'm in no real rush to blast through this... Running low on content to work on so I'm going to take my time. I also want to see what the act "special offer" will be, so I know whether to stock pile units or not.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    Where is the 6.3 sucks so I can't do it option
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    So, we can chose between "yes", "yes", "yes" or "yes".

Thank you comrade, your social credit score has been increased accordingly.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Managed to grind 1.5k units in just under two weeks, I’m over 2k total now in preparation for it. Energy refills are full too, so I’m really looking forward to it releasing later. Haven’t been watching any videos or anything because I’d like to see it for myself when I reach him haha.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    I'm whelmed.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Today is the last day lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Waiting for the thread titled “Grandmaster is such a moneygrab”. Lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm not looking forward to the grandmaster fight but it doesn't look anywhere as hard as the Champion boss.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Option 5, I don't care.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Option 5, I don't care.

This 👆
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I really hope 3.5k units is enough for the Grandmaster
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    None of these answers are accurate, because I still dread the cost of defeating The Champion. If the Grandmaster will be harder than that, then I don’t want any part of Act 6 completion for a long time.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Here's my solo of 6.4.1 Iceman boss. Slowly working my way thru

https://youtu.be/sFRIaQVVZ_I