Options

i have 2.5K units and some boosts would be enough for 6.4 completeion

BrokenBroken Posts: 221

i have 2.5K units and some boosts would be enough for 6.4 completeion 18 votes

Yes
77%
GamerTerraArydhdhRaymundo86PeterQuillGrandmaster007PeaRatMrspider568H3t3rEbony_NawMauledDas_giawesomesauceAouxWoux 14 votes
No
22%
zuffyadknight27EyrarSwarmOfRavens 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yes
    I said yes, but that is reliant on:
    1. Decent skill/ability/knowledge of the game (considering you have at least made it to 6.4, you have this down pat)
    2. You have a decent roster/strong top champs with versatility in the case you need them (instead of using one champ to unitman through nodes they are not made for)
    3. You have a fair amount of resources saved up/farmed

If you knock it out, 1 pass straight through you could probably expect to drop at least 180 units in just energy refills alone (again, assuming you have none saved)

Still have a few hours, might not hurt to farm what you can.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Yes
    I’ve got 1.5k and a full stash but as said it’s all dependent on your ability, roster and just what the grandmaster fight is like.
    Watch lagacy’s videos on the bosses, they don’t look too bad with the exception of DH. OFC it’s all speculation still and the nodes/paths could change.
    I’m probably going to get to 6.4.6 and then give it a day or 2 to see what the early advise on the Grandmaster is. I’ve kept enough resources aside to take one champ to R5 just for him.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 375 ★★★
    If you are skilled enough, and got the right champs. You can do it in 500 units. It all depends on skill, and roster.