Huawei app gallery availability

Berserker22Berserker22 Member Posts: 291 ★★★
Is there any chance that the game will be available on huawei app gallery since all the new models doesn't have play store

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    maybe eventually but for now, go buy an iphone or a decent samsung
    @Terra considering his cavalier and elders bane titles, his roster, and his 500 unit profile picture, yes, he can throw around that type of money
  • nOuxnOux Member Posts: 522 ★★★

Is there any chance that the game will be available on huawei app gallery since all the new models doesn't have play store

Just google “how to install google play store on huawei”. Problem solved

@lowlevelplayer none of that is any sort of indicator to his financial situation

LOL im just saying that maybe if you are having "financial difficulties" you shouldn't be spending a lot on MCOC
    Honestly, most huaweis are decent phones so......
    I'm just saying that android or iphone would be better. Its not like huawei is a budget phone brand like motorola or something

@lowlevelplayer There is no way to tell that if OP has even spent any money on the game just by seeing that he has a unit profile pic, and is Cavalier and Elder's Bane. You don't need to spend money to get those

True, but most endgame players probably have spent. Also, I'm pretty sure FTP players aren't wasting units on profile pics.
    Lets settle this. @Berserker22 do you spend?
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★

I'm just saying that android or iphone would be better. Its not like huawei is a budget phone brand like motorola or something

Funny cause I own and use a Motorola as my gaming phone (144 USD paid) and it's been serving me well for 2-3 years now.
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Member Posts: 42

I own a Huawei phone and a Samsung phone, and Huawei clearly outperforms the Samsung phone, based on my personal experience using both phones. Be careful making statements like these, it only reflects your sheer ignorance of the whole topic. Times have changed, mankind is capable of making gadgets that are efficient and performs well , at a fraction of a cost of the more expensive phones.
  • JoestwJoestw Member Posts: 3

Any official response?
  • bordignon92bordignon92 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike when the app will be available on Huawei app gallery?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★

maybe eventually but for now, go buy an iphone or a decent samsung

yeah cus a samsung A70 or A80 or Exynos S20 is far better than a flagship Huawei....
    i think not....

huawei is the espionage arm of the ccp, but hey, if you dont mind having literally everything you do be tracked by the ccp, buy all means, buy one unironically.

LOL. Huawei being blocked by US governement seems just like how the CCP controls their people too if you ask me. probs cus Huawei wouldn't get in bed with the NSA.
    edited July 2020
    Aayush19 said:

How insensitive people are here on the forums. @lowlevelplayer why such judgements mate?

I was simply stating that, considering mcoc isn't available on huawei store, its best to consider an android or IOS phone

edit: ah ####. I legit just read the comments and remembered this thread. Sometimes I wish that old threads would disappear so I could be saved from the embarrassment lol. Sorry, OP.

PS. why revive threads? @bordignon92
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I didn't see it's an old thread.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,257 Guardian
    Djin said:

I didn't see it's an old thread.

@Joestw ”sort of” revived it here, and definitely revived the other one (from 2019) about same topic.

Does anyone know how many (or what percentage) of the entirety of Apps that are out there have actually embraced being available on Huawei App Gallery ?? (side note, wow, ironic what deceased middle-eastern Dictator's name initially came up during Apple's Auto-Correct for the company’s name 😀)

I’m just guessing that it is a relatively smaller percentage of the overall Apps that exist.
    And many probably avoid it due to already mentioned Privacy (as well as Intellectual Property) issues.
  • hawk34hawk34 Member Posts: 41
    Should also mention, MCOC needs google play services to run and that does not work on Huawei.