Update Rewards

The rewards for Act1 is has been updated. I think Kabam should also update rewards for Realm of Legends, RTL and Labyrinth of Legends.

Realm of Legends require a lot of patience and time it consumes a lot of revive and health potions especially for new players.

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,292 ★★★★★
    If you need more than 5~ revs for RoL you aren't ready for it.
    And RoL / RTL/ LoL is old content, but the rewards are still worth it. Updating it would require reimbursement to those who already cleared it.
    This game isn't gonna be friendly to new players forever, you have to earn and fight for rewards to come, not having them handed on silver platter.
  • Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Member Posts: 13
    I've completed act4. Halfway through act 5.1.. I'd even completed 50% of ROL (no revives/health potions in ROL, for act4 i just used 10 level 1 revives) .. I'm not asking for making huge changes. But giving just level 3 health potions after one fight is just painful. There's not much incentive to do ROL... LOL & RTL might be worth doing. I'm just making a point here. Since KABAM have started to refresh act1 rewards, they should also look towards these..
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Member Posts: 373 ★★★
    They’d have to reward veteran players. Not fair to all of us who have paved the way.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Member Posts: 371 ★★
    Terra said:

If you need more than 5~ revs for RoL you aren't ready for it.
    And RoL / RTL/ LoL is old content, but the rewards are still worth it. Updating it would require reimbursement to those who already cleared it.
    This game isn't gonna be friendly to new players forever, you have to earn and fight for rewards to come, not having them handed on silver platter.

Id like to start by saying I just chose not to do the things that dont give rewards I feel arent worth the effort or item use..like road to labyrinth for example.. Those rewards were useful to players back then and they arent to me now so instead of asking for more I am just grateful I can skip them without feeling I lost out..that being said this game is already isnt friendly to new players so to say it wont be forever is a bit outlandish since it already isnt
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve said this in a few similar posts recently, but RoL is more a rite of passage than anything else. These days it serves more as a DPS test for new champions and a way to farm level 3 potions.

It’s also probably one of the easiest places inexperienced players can practice holding a long combo against champions that have huge health pools and minimal attack, which in and of itself is quite useful.

In terms of rewards, no it’s not great - Rhino blows, so too does Cyclops.
    Ronan on the other hand, when awakened has proven himself to be extremely useful in MEQ periodically throughout the year, being able to cheese various nodes by stun locking opponents. If you’ve got a Cosmic gem he’s well worth investing in, frankly I’d say there’s almost an argument that you could give him a generic (4*) as you’ll outgrow your need to actively awaken 4*s as access to shards, and therefore dupes, is massively increasing at the moment. Guaranteed counter to maybe ¼ of the bosses in MEQ? Not bad tbh.
  • ΜιKEΜιKE Member Posts: 30
    You don’t play only for rewards .. you play for the challenge ... if you want great rewards do abyss