**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should I awaken Corvus Glaive or Medusa?

Right now, I have a CG at 4/40 as a 4* and I just pulled Medusa as a 4*. I was going to use a cosmic awakening gem on Corvus and take him to Rank 5 but I pulled a Medusa. Right now I’m trying to fully explore Act 5 so who would be best for that?

Should I awaken Corvus Glaive or Medusa? 27 votes

Awaken Medusa
62%
KihlgastKnorr7227SlashingSunsetljballer22ThehereticWozzy101LykanonEtjamaCtuchik_coloThicco_ModevertiGoDevilMayCryharbinger774dlaiStill_Worthy_1Lil_Lasagna 17 votes
Awaken Corvus Glaive
37%
NonuTerraWatacjupBrokenMoosetiptronicMysterioGulfstream550LoveshackLordSmasherMathgeek 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,134 ★★★★
    Awaken Corvus Glaive
    Both
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124

Both

I can’t awaken both, I only have one cosmic awakening gem.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Awaken Medusa
    I think Medusa has a better sig, but Corvus is better overall
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Awaken Medusa
    Corvus does not need the awakening but if you get another one use it on him so u can play clutch