**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not able to kill 6.2.6 champion indestructible buff disappeared

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO said:

You really need to show the entire fights to put a clear picture together.

Bro I began to record because as you can see I had 76 combo and I made a correct evade at least 13 times before and I didn’t understand what was happened...

The combo means nothing and the evades don't matter if they are not at the correct time. Champion clearly had 3 charges after your special 3 in the first fight in the video.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    I would say it's a visual bug. In the second fight when the charges disappeared the prowess stayed there. Try it again and if the charges disappear again, watch how many prowess you have. At 5 try special attack
    cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

Bro I began to record because as you can see I had 76 combo and I made a correct evade at least 13 times before and I didn’t understand what was happened...

The combo means nothing and the evades don't matter if they are not at the correct time. Champion clearly had 3 charges after your special 3 in the first fight in the video.
    Bro please see it again. We don’t have indestructible charges at the first fight. 3 charges were on the second fight
    Freeze the video at 5 seconds, that is the first fight. Right before you get KOed, he has 3 charges.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

Bro please see it again. We don’t have indestructible charges at the first fight. 3 charges were on the second fight
    Freeze the video at 5 seconds, that is the first fight. Right before you get KOed, he has 3 charges.
    Those were furies
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★

cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

Furv yes.
    Frosty said:

cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

Those were furies
    Damn it! I need glasses! I have nothing else to say but, these fights were messed up one way or another. If it's not repeatable, then you just caught a bad case of kabam! I wish you luck in beating him without any BS from kabam!
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Half the comments here are so stupid. You can clearly tell who has beat the content and who hasn't.

To OP: Yes it seems like a bug, might be just a visual bug but I'm not sure. Yes tho, OP you are correct. It seems you are nullifying his industructable buffs with that sp3. Contact Kabam and link the video.

Don't listen to half the people writing here as they clearly haven't done the fight.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Half the comments here are so stupid. You can clearly tell who has beat the content and who hasn't.

To OP: Yes it seems like a bug, might be just a visual bug but I'm not sure. Yes tho, OP you are correct. It seems you are nullifying his industructable buffs with that sp3. Contact Kabam and link the video.

Don't listen to half the people writing here as they clearly haven't done the fight.

Alest I’m ikow there’s was a bug going one
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    cAncAmO said:

benshb said:

I would say it's a visual bug. In the second fight when the charges disappeared the prowess stayed there. Try it again and if the charges disappear again, watch how many prowess you have. At 5 try special attack

benshb said:

Bro is not a visual bug

It was a never ending fight
    At a Minute 20 in the video you provided he had no indestructible charges yet you still gained a prowess charge. Explain how that is not a visual bug? It clearly indicates that the charges are still there just not visible.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    ChriissR said:

Or maybe we were lucky enough not to experience the bug lol

I watched the vid again and yea u hit his unstoppable phase and somehow u nullified those indestructible charges. Definitely not a fun thing to encounter, I feel bad u had to experience this bs
    cAncAmO said:

Hi
    Still looking for a properly response @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I need to know if i can finish my act 6.2 run without problems or my ítems, time and money Will be wasted. Thanks

If you keep pinging them, you will more than likely get banned than get a response. You've tagged them too much already, if you know the forum rules, then you know you shouldn't be.
    edited March 2020
    cAncAmO said:

cAncAmO said:

Hi
    Still looking for a properly response @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I need to know if i can finish my act 6.2 run without problems or my ítems, time and money Will be wasted. Thanks

If you keep pinging them, you will more than likely get banned than get a response. You've tagged them too much already, if you know the forum rules, then you know you shouldn't be.
    Ok thanks for your tip bro, i didn´t know that but… it´s strange, i am speaking about my time, and... my money, they have a bug in their game that cost me money and i couldn´t understand that they ban for me that.

In adition, their "customer service" don´t understand, or don´t want understand my issue and their response is so strange…

What can i do? Thanks

The only thing you can do is move on, just keep playing and hope you don't run into any more issues fighting the champion. Good luck beating him, he's a pain!
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    cAncAmO said:

Hi

You can beat the Champions. There is no bug because I have just done it 4 times a week before.

It's hard. But possible.