**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Already not a big fan of the new characters...

13»

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @UmbertoDelRio looking at other Kabam originals, this seems very unoriginal in comparison. Aegon, Gulliotine, and Morningstar were all very interesting to me as a concept since they came off as very original. I have a distaste for characters like VTD since it’s just a Symbiote stuck on an already existing character. They may have different backstories and abilities, but at the end of the day, they are pretty much copying the design of already existing characters. I love characters like Spider-Man 2099 and miles, but they are just spider men with a different backstory. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with borrowing ideas from already existing character concepts, but it would be better to see many of the other characters not yet in the game or a completely original character.
    @UmbertoDelRio probably just the narrative. I don’t know why, but I’m not a fan of characters with very similar designs or powers. I do agree that g2099 and sym supreme are also just simply rehashes of already existing characters. I’m not a huge fan of their designs either (though I love their abilities). Overall, I really like the abilities of the new champs. Both are very unique and introduce never before seen things into the game (tempest ability and nullification aura). I’m just not a big fan of the overall look of the characters and I don’t see why that’s such a big deal
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,764 ★★★★★

@UmbertoDelRio looking at other Kabam originals, this seems very unoriginal in comparison. Aegon, Gulliotine, and Morningstar were all very interesting to me as a concept since they came off as very original. I have a distaste for characters like VTD since it’s just a Symbiote stuck on an already existing character. They may have different backstories and abilities, but at the end of the day, they are pretty much copying the design of already existing characters. I love characters like Spider-Man 2099 and miles, but they are just spider men with a different backstory. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with borrowing ideas from already existing character concepts, but it would be better to see many of the other characters not yet in the game or a completely original character.

Welcome to the world of comics. they literally do this exact same thing in yhe comic books why not in game too?
    @UmbertoDelRio definitely one of my weaker arguments. Thanks for the back and forth though lol. I guess I’m just not a fan of these so called “rehashes”. I’ll probably grow to love these champs eventually though