**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share Your STATS From March

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
🤗

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Implying it's possible to get on the list for that which is "for a privileged few".
    *CoughwhalesCough*
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Implying it's possible to get on the list for that which is "for a privileged few".
    *CoughwhalesCough*

Not really, I just put a support ticket asking for mine, had to agree to sign up for their mailing list - so you get bombarded by "amazing" offers.. otherwise they had no issues with signing me up - maybe I was just lucky?
    I've been trying to get on that list for 3 years. Dunno why Kabam doesn't just allow everyone to receive it instead of just selecting a specific few
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    Where are you getting hits for over 999,999?

Where are you getting hits for over 999,999?

Electro/Heimdall synergi team in The Size variant is one way
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

I've gotten my stats every month except this one. I am not a whale, I am free to play.

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

I've gotten my stats every month except this one. I am not a whale, I am free to play.

Perhaps the whale addition was unnecessary, but really. I find it poorly determined that only a select few can get these things, not everyone who asks.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

Not really, I just put a support ticket asking for mine, had to agree to sign up for their mailing list - so you get bombarded by "amazing" offers.. otherwise they had no issues with signing me up - maybe I was just lucky?
    I've been trying to get on that list for 3 years. Dunno why Kabam doesn't just allow everyone to receive it instead of just selecting a specific few
    I went the support ticket route as well. I figured they did it for anyone who asked.
    Terra said:

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

Perhaps the whale addition was unnecessary, but really. I find it poorly determined that only a select few can get these things, not everyone who asks.
    Welp, I just got my march stats.
    Don't know how this is possible because I've never used electro or proxima. My havok is only 3/45 so no way that's possible. Any ideas?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm filling out the form, what do we write in the box that says server?
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★

I guess I stink.... F2P for life!!!

Grind on!
    Wayntos said:

I guess I stink.... F2P for life!!!

Grind on!

F2P for LIFE!!!!!!
    I would give them like maybe 5 bucks but I don't really feel like it bc the offers kinda suck and I'm broke