Options

Share Your STATS From March

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
🤗

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    Implying it's possible to get on the list for that which is "for a privileged few".
    *CoughwhalesCough*
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• Options

Terra said:

Implying it's possible to get on the list for that which is "for a privileged few".
    *CoughwhalesCough*

Not really, I just put a support ticket asking for mine, had to agree to sign up for their mailing list - so you get bombarded by "amazing" offers.. otherwise they had no issues with signing me up - maybe I was just lucky?
    I've been trying to get on that list for 3 years. Dunno why Kabam doesn't just allow everyone to receive it instead of just selecting a specific few
  • Options
    Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    Where are you getting hits for over 999,999?
  • Options

Where are you getting hits for over 999,999?

Electro/Heimdall synergi team in The Size variant is one way
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

I've gotten my stats every month except this one. I am not a whale, I am free to play.

• Options

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

I've gotten my stats every month except this one. I am not a whale, I am free to play.

Perhaps the whale addition was unnecessary, but really. I find it poorly determined that only a select few can get these things, not everyone who asks.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 793 ★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

Not really, I just put a support ticket asking for mine, had to agree to sign up for their mailing list - so you get bombarded by "amazing" offers.. otherwise they had no issues with signing me up - maybe I was just lucky?
    I've been trying to get on that list for 3 years. Dunno why Kabam doesn't just allow everyone to receive it instead of just selecting a specific few
    I went the support ticket route as well. I figured they did it for anyone who asked.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

*CoughwhalesCough*

Perhaps the whale addition was unnecessary, but really. I find it poorly determined that only a select few can get these things, not everyone who asks.
    Welp, I just got my march stats.
    Don't know how this is possible because I've never used electro or proxima. My havok is only 3/45 so no way that's possible. Any ideas?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm filling out the form, what do we write in the box that says server?
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★

I guess I stink.... F2P for life!!!

Grind on!
  • Options
    Wayntos said:

I guess I stink.... F2P for life!!!

Grind on!

F2P for LIFE!!!!!!
    I would give them like maybe 5 bucks but I don't really feel like it bc the offers kinda suck and I'm broke