**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion fight traumatized you?

13»

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Act 4 Juggernaut before he was nerfed.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited April 2020
    Act 6.2.6 Champion boss. His K.O animation boils my blood.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★

MikeHock said:

4.3.3. (I think) Juggernaut.

RoL Wolverine with a 3* guillotine

6.2 Champion

Literally just posted about that juggs. Did you fight him with slashed Tires or way he is now?
    I fought the OG version of that fight with slashed tires. I then 100% that chapter the days before they updated juggernaut where he’s stun immune when unstoppable, like he is now. That fight sucked big time but i learned a lot about parry timing back then.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    For me the one that hasn't been mentioned (as far as I see) was Uncollected nameless Guillotine on the stun immune path. That was a nightmare.

Literally any time I face IMIW in the Arena. That Ability combo with the AI is a streak-breaker if you don't have a couple Wins secured.

Thing is far worse for me. He never throws specials so you're kinda screwed.
    Okaythen said:

Damn. You're asking the hard questions for us here. For me it was my first encounter with the Uncollected Domino. I kept forgetting she cancels your dex while under Unlucky. I wasted so many options that day for getting impatient.

Honestly this is a very good one I forgot about it since I’ve fought so many dominos
    God the pain she was when she was released
    I remember a few EQ after Domino was released there was a Buffet Domino on a random path in the last quest of UC difficulty that you had to fight twice and she kicked my ass a lot.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★

Literally any time I face IMIW in the Arena. That Ability combo with the AI is a streak-breaker if you don't have a couple Wins secured.

Thing is far worse for me. He never throws specials so you're kinda screwed.
    Yes. He's another one.