**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion fight traumatized you?

Comments

• 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    It always comes back to pre-nerf Ice Phoenix... never has there been a more BS fight.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Master mojo in the eq was so bad. I still can't fight mojo
  • OYCOYC Posts: 13
    Darkhawk, in his event quest. He was unbelievably hard!
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    That 6.2.6 Champion was a nightmare
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Darkhawk in the eq when he first came out

Man. That fight absolutely sucked. Man.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    When I thought it was a hot idea to bring DS (pre nerf) against Ultron duped
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It would be interesting seeing what mods say....
    Well if they even play at all
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Thanos with the infinity gem’s....

I think there was 6 phases, one for each gems, and even with all the tricks and strategy and tactic for every gems that was posted on line, i never past the 3 rd or 4th gem... i think i got to the last phase once, blew a bunch of units and just admit that Thanos Was the ALPHA and i was the beta...

Not traumatized, not frustrated, but thats one fight i never been able to complete.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Act 4 Juggs with slashed tires with 3/30 4* trash tiers. I had to use stand your ground and cap og and beat it during the bug that gave all our champs crazy attack
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Literally any time I face IMIW in the Arena. That Ability combo with the AI is a streak-breaker if you don't have a couple Wins secured.
    MikeHock said:

4.3.3. (I think) Juggernaut.

RoL Wolverine with a 3* guillotine

6.2 Champion

Literally just posted about that juggs. Did you fight him with slashed Tires or way he is now?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Another one back in the day was that Noded-out Sym in Act 4. Had my butt handed to me back then.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    6.3.1 medusa...
    Too many nightmares failing to get her down with killmonger.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Damn. You're asking the hard questions for us here. For me it was my first encounter with the Uncollected Domino. I kept forgetting she cancels your dex while under Unlucky. I wasted so many options that day for getting impatient.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Damn. You're asking the hard questions for us here. For me it was my first encounter with the Uncollected Domino. I kept forgetting she cancels your dex while under Unlucky. I wasted so many options that day for getting impatient.

Honestly this is a very good one I forgot about it since I’ve fought so many dominos
    God the pain she was when she was released
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Korg
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    VTD with gimme and spectre in 6.4.1 cause I have no NF or duped phoenix
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139

For me it's 6.4.3 anihillus. Whenever I fight him I always have ptsd because of the no retreat node.

I agree and he hit so hard through your block
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Uncollected Warlock of the EQ. I back to the game after something like a year but only killed him once, and was the only mission not 100%
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    6.2.6 chanpion, I got the 5 prowess then that stupid bug hit where the special still did nothing, so I died and then revived another 10 times after (this was no retreat as well)
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Juggernaut in act 4 (pre 12.0) with all node on was the worst foght for me back then
    Now anihillus with no retreat node in act 6.4
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    this mother beep right here

• Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    act 4 regeneration magneto so horrible for someone that had no heal block champions
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    The most horrible fight in 5.2 is Storm and collector
    I spent two team revives on beating storm
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Okaythen said:

It would be interesting seeing what mods say....
    Well if they even play at all

they do. Youtubers were doing some incursions testing with a couple mods and other employees. the only one where we could actually see the kabam employee actually fight was dave's stream with kabam john, who i'm pretty sure is not a mod here

act 4 regeneration magneto so horrible for someone that had no heal block champions

God I remember that nightmare. I did it with perfect block team and 3* SL. 800 Hits roughly