**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Guilly 2099 only good for long fights?

I just pulled her as a 5 star and took her to R3 right away - and probably R4.
Is she an automatic candidate to R5? I just haven’t gotten much of a chance to learn to play her yet.
I’m almost done with 100% act 5, so I have Ch 6 and other content to tackle next, but mostly focused on monthly UC now.

I also have Venom, Thing, Medusa, Crossbones, Cull, and VTD all considering ranking as well, plus a cosmic and tech gem. Thoughts? Thanks!

Is Guilly 2099 only good for long fights? 15 votes

Rank Guilly 2099 ASAP
66%
TerraJim0172Lvernon15bubbaXzoneHammerbro_64mort_07RockypantherxEtjamabigchungus21_groundedmaster20005 10 votes
Venom to r4
20%
Dead1BonzodavidLucifer1810 3 votes
Thing to r4
0%
Medusa to r4 (already have maxed 4*)
0%
Cull to r4
0%
VTD to r4
13%
Spity68lowlevelplayer 2 votes
Crossbones to r4
0%
Wait for something else
0%

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    VTD to r4
    she is pretty much only good for long fights. Her high damage comes from a high hit combo. Once ramped up, she has some of the highest damage in the game. Before 100 hits though,she pretty much sucks
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    @bubbaXzone this is awesome, thank you!

I currently don’t have any tech at 4/55, and my top current champs are a 5/65 Corvus, and a 4/65 Cap IW, Blade, Iceman, Havok, and Magik, plus the others in the poll.

I’ll keep playing with her a bit, but I think I’ll probably take her to 4/55 unless I get a better pull in the near future.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rank Guilly 2099 ASAP
    She was my 2nd r5 (admittedly from the V4 gem). I definitely don’t regret ranking her. She isn’t the best path clearer for fights lower than 70k health, but man lemme tell you about every boss I’ve soloed with her. My general quest setup is Hyperion and CAIW for most fights, bringing a couple niche champions for that quest, and then G2099. I do the first easy fight with her to get her +100 hits, then save her for the boss and she absolutely rinses bosses. She is also very tanky with 2 digisouls and has a 15%->50% regen. She can deal with nodes like cornered and improved power gain, rage, spiked armor, (whatever that node is that decreases your attack when you are near the opponent) and plenty more. Super easy Havok counter.

I would say she is top 3 tech along with Ghost and Warlock (unless I’m blanking on somebody else lol).

I would take her to r3 for sure, see if you like her, then take her to r4 and maybe r5 if you feel like it.

She doesn’t need her sig to be good, but it is a nice save if you slip up. I would only awaken her if you absolutely fall in love with her.
  • Options
    A nice niche champion that can flatten champs in act6 in few hits (after 100 combo) Her utility is really good. Useful r5.
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    @Hammerbro_64 good stuff. Thank you!
    I just took her against this months Sinister UC at r3, and it was a breeze. I’ll definitely take her to r4, but I’ll have to decide between her and Cap IW for my second R5.