**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Platinumpool

Any ideas on what's it going to be, where to find the Deadpool and what is it all supposed to mean?

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    What's this???
  • I think that was an april fools joke
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    New champ acronym for PlatinumPool.... :#

PP
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    @GinjabredMonsta well, the 1st of April has passed away, but the key is still there. Maybe Americans celebrate April fools all the month I dunno, but there was a newsletter recently, which suggests Deadpool is somewhere there, so as far as I can assume from my background, it's more than a joke
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Part of a Side Side Event coming later this month 20 of April.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't think platinum pool was ever actually coming but the los mercos is supposed to.
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE well that was what I actually meant. This half real half joke quest whatever it is that was introduced with a sticky key and so on