**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is switching sides on Wednesday?

I was tempted to stay with the guaranteed value of the rank up materials but I think I’m going over to shards for the chance at a good pull and some signature stones.

Who is switching sides on Wednesday? 233 votes

I’m staying where I’m at
72%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomGamerMcord11758danielmathBigMoDrZolaMr_PlatypusMagicBentonTimone147Spity68FrostyPiviotStefanjonesTendersquadJadedSIlverProfessorKrzysaltPcc880NanoDroid 168 votes
I’m switching for diversity of rewards
27%
SnakeEyes69SlowDigzHaji_SaabCrkwestzuffyQuentinJChovnerHeroBoltsyEmil_LimsonTerraSundance_2099MagrailothosStar_Lord_ege999menbm3eppsBUZZdog3000KennadoBluestoneSceptilemaniacFR33_HUG5 65 votes

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I really need more 5* shards so I'll be sticking with Apoc.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Same, where I am currently with progression, I need shards
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I have 1k needed for another 6*
    I might get **** but I’ll live with it
    I got into a new alliance and we’re doing pretty good in AQ/AW
    So I think I can sacrifice a bit of the rank up
  • CotziCotzi Posts: 90
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Im staying
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I've got plenty of rank up materials. I need gold and iso. So I'm going for dupes
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    not me, i need the T2A to r4 more 5*s haha
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Got enough 5* shards to open 2 crystals yet both dupe champs unfortunately. Plan to switch path in order to gather some T2A fragments.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I’m staying with the Ancient One. Need those rank up resources to help me 100% Act 6
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I R4ed 3 5 stars this month and still have a T2 alpha in the stash. I'm running low on gold and iso so I'll be switching.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i need t4cc and iso to get a champ up to 5/65
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Have plenty of gold and other rankup materials. Just need iso. So I'm switching to crystal shard side
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Hard decision, could use more 5*s but I already got 3 god tier champs waiting for r4.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Rank up resources are better, unless you are an endgame player and the resources just keep flowing in and/or players want those sig stones.

I don’t get the popularity of crystal shards, once you have a solid 4* team, the 5* shards / crystals just keep coming
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Already have the resources to take up 3 more champs to 5/65, just not enough iso and gold, so sticking with shards to see what I get
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I need Red Hulk in my team, who I can't seem to get (even as a 4 star). So I'm going for the shards.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I was expecting to need a lot more rank up materials than I’ve ended up needing and now I’m sitting with 6 T2A in overflow with no one I want to take up. Shards it is for me
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Really torn on this. Just opened 4 5* crystals and they are all rubbish, so thinking it's time to suck it up and make lemonade from those that I do have..

In which case, I need t2a by the bucket load to go with my 6 t5b....
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I'm really close to my first 6 star so staying with Apocalypse
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I'm switching for sure. I got 6* Gambit, 5* Spider Man (Original) and Cyclops (the red one) on main account and 6* Abomination and 5* Vulture on alt. I don't need more champs I don't even want to level up (not mention about ranking up). T2A, T4B, etc. sounds better for me.
  • SupperHero4SalesSupperHero4Sales Posts: 85
    edited April 2020
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I'm 5k Shards short of the 5-Star Premium Crystal via Shards and hoping that I could net someone decent. I'm still not so thrilled after losing to Venom in Act 4 - Chapter 3 Finale but I did make the mistake of bringing DarkHawk on my Team despite Class weakness. I'm staying with the Crystal Shards Special Quests and wishing for Thing after seeing how amazingly strong and tough versus all opponents - even Skill-Class Champions utilizing DOT Abilities.

Furthermore, I absolutely love Gamora but I really think Angela has more to bring to the Team with extended survivability via Health Regeneration. ArchAngel is awaiting Rank 3 and hoping that he can reach Rank 5 as I devoted all Signature Stones to him after being Awakened.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Sticking where I'm at solely for Sig stones, them things are so valuable and to and far between.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    If i switch sides i will lose the golden opportunity to get my 10th 5*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    Multiple useful champs awakened at R3 or below (CapIW, Void, Aegon, Stealth Spidey, Stark Spidey, Namor, Torch, Sunspot, KM).

I need rankup materials.

Dr. Zola
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I’m staying where I’m at
    I always meed rank up materials, I'm staying put
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Switching since my 5* luck has been Apocalyptic (heh), and I need rank up materials for 6* Venom Duck or Sentinel
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I needed materials, got what I needed. Now I'm going shards.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I'm stacked with cats, I need heroes to use them on.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I'm 5k Shards short of the 5-Star Premium Crystal via Shards and hoping that I could net someone decent. I'm still not so thrilled after losing to Venom in Act 4 - Chapter 3 Finale but I did make the mistake of bringing DarkHawk on my Team despite Class weakness. I'm staying with the Crystal Shards Special Quests and wishing for Thing after seeing how amazingly strong and tough versus all opponents - even Skill-Class Champions utilizing DOT Abilities.

Furthermore, I absolutely love Gamora but I really think Angela has more to bring to the Team with extended survivability via Health Regeneration. ArchAngel is awaiting Rank 3 and hoping that he can reach Rank 5 as I devoted all Signature Stones to him after being Awakened.

is archangel a 4 star? or a 5 star?
    Darkhawk can do it even with the class disadvantage. I did that venom with sparky, I got an almost oneshot