**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Got the chrono, first rift in and BOOM, the skill gem I wanted.

Now rocking a r4 awakened Aegon, only had 80 stones though.

Had a play in ROL, now I understand why Aegon is so damn good.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,758 ★★★★★

I had been holding on to the skill awakening gem for months. Strangely, I am not too excited to put it on Ægon, already have a sig 99 4* version.

He currently shines for me in arena only. 😆

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I had been holding on to the skill awakening gem for months. Strangely, I am not too excited to put it on Ægon, already have a sig 99 4* version.

How can he shine in arena? I'd use a 5* generic on Aegon if I had him. You may want to revisit him...
  • So this might sound dumb but, if we get the featured hero crystal for t4 can we save it until the next feature hero comes and get a chance at that one or would it only be champions currently available?
  • Ayushman1999Ayushman1999 Posts: 32
    Can I get my tier 4 key back, by mistake I opened the rift with 2* champs, if I get back then it is very helpful for me🙏
    I want my
    I want my tier 4 detector back, please help me , I did mistake, open rift with 2* champs
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I want my
    I want my tier 4 detector back, please help me , I did mistake, open rift with 2* champs

Take out the first champ and see what path you get. If it's something really good, try to get through it. If it's 100 6* shards, just quit the quest.

How can he shine in arena? I'd use a 5* generic on Aegon if I had him. You may want to revisit him...
    I will have to practise a lot. Need to git gud.

Can I get my tier 4 key back, by mistake I opened the rift with 2* champs, if I get back then it is very helpful for me🙏

If you have not moved, write to Support for help.
    edited May 2020

[Removed by Mod]
    I quit the game , when I get my detector back...
    Thank you for the help...
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I will have to practise a lot. Need to git gud.
    Ive had quake, nick (for the evade charges in case I get clipped) and proxima for an extra combo save while I explore EQ.

I need more sigs. And to git gud.

• JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Went in for the Master level rift, got my chronometer and went for a legendary crystal. Really excited, could be a good 4* or my sixth 5*... Rollover from 5* void to 4* iron fist.
    Haji_Saab said:

You won't get your detector back ... that email was specific to the person who posted it ...
    Then how I get my detector back, help me
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Haji_Saab said:

You won't get your detector back ... that email was specific to the person who posted it ...
    You dont. You have to save up intel to get another one.
  • TechnicsTechnics Posts: 16
    Do you lose your key if you quit a red rift?
    Buttehrs said:

Haji_Saab said:

You dont. You have to save up intel to get another one.</
    It's ok , I got my detector back...☺️
  • How to know which class awakening gem for today in rift??? There is any schedule?? Or random?? Please help me...

Haji_Saab said:

If you have not moved, write to Support for help.</

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Is it meant to be the same Awakening gem every time? Saved for cronometer and done three rifts and same gem every time??
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Is it meant to be the same Awakening gem every time? Saved for cronometer and done three rifts and same gem every time??

It is all supposed to be RNG, however, lots of people are seeing the same AG time after time, not the one they were looking for.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Can anyone tell me on what date we receive the final intel target?
    It seems so simple, but I can't seem to find it.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,628 Guardian
    Ends on June 3rd, so last day (last clue) should be given out on Tuesday June 2nd.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

it seems the same to me. I save 2 detectors and met Tech AG twice in a day.
    Maybe we need to play in different day.
  • PokeygamerPokeygamer Posts: 1
    So now we get to buy intel tickets. This irritates me because we were specifically told that the maximum Intel tickets available for the event is 9030. So if someone isn’t uncollected and completes the tier 4 of the Intel map each day they could have already made all their passes of tier 3 without having bought the chronometer only to find out they could have done both. I am not upset that they are selling the Intel I am upset that they specifically told us 9030 was the maximum available.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,628 Guardian

So now we get to buy intel tickets. This irritates me because we were specifically told that the maximum Intel tickets available for the event is 9030. So if someone isn’t uncollected and completes the tier 4 of the Intel map each day they could have already made all their passes of tier 3 without having bought the chronometer only to find out they could have done both. I am not upset that they are selling the Intel I am upset that they specifically told us 9030 was the maximum available.

Commenting based on NOT UC (so Tier-3) reference above..

The Limits are set in the Intel Store itself, and the Chrono/Detector Package Combo (1 only, per Level) is separate from the regular Detectors (which have the main Limits of either 22 for Tier-3 or 18 for Tier-4). Thus I believe you should still be able to do a full 22 on Tier-3 *and* be able to buy the Chrono/Det. combo for another Tier-3 run as well.

Although in your case, if you planned for sacrificing ever doing the Chrono because you wanted the extra 2 random runs (on Tier-3), and you have actually run most of them already, yes there would only be maybe a couple more runs left if you now wanted to buy extra Intel and actually get the Chrono now.

Even for Free (not buying extra Intel) Tier-3 was always gonna be much more worthwhile using the Chrono (if there is a targeted Tier-3 Reward you wanted) compared to making that decision in Tier-4.
    Tier-3 only has to sacrifice 2 of their 22 max runs. Whereas Tier-4 has to sacrifice 5 of their 18 max runs to use the Chrono.
  • Dannystyl30Dannystyl30 Posts: 18
    After I wait to take a dimensional chronometer, every time I enter in the Red Rift the aweking gem is just since and I already have two of them. Why is the gem not changing?
  • Murd3R_KiTT3nMurd3R_KiTT3n Posts: 20
    Why have I seen mutant gem 10 times already.. And saw tech and skill once.. I'm waiting for a science gem yet I don't think I'll ever even see it.. THIS RNG SUCKS
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Everyone is supposed to get about a 17% chance at getting the AG they want.

I had skill x 6, 1 tech, 1 science so far. The odds of getting this is 2.5%, yet, I am hearing lots of people are getting the same AG over & over again.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

So this might sound dumb but, if we get the featured hero crystal for t4 can we save it until the next feature hero comes and get a chance at that one or would it only be champions currently available?

Not sure anyone answered you, but no you can't. The featured crystal always has the featured set of champs that were in it when you got it.