**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You are being contacted on behalf of the Red Room Academy

Comments

• ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20

Summoners, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to defeat certain targets, and recover valuable Intel stolen by our enemies. If you can do this for us, we will reward you with Rift Detectors or our fabled Digital Chronometer!

Your Target

Each day, you will be assigned a Target in a Special Objective that is in possession of a special Keycard. The intelligence is limited, so we will give you as much information as we can but it will be up to you to discover the identity of the Target.

Our first target is codenamed DESTROYER. He was last seen in Black Widow: Red by Dawn, Chapter 1, Quest 1. Target was heading northeast. Defeat the Target in a Quest, Arena, Incursion or Duel.

Defeat the target, and obtain his Keycard. You’ll need it for the next step in your mission.

Gather Intel in Red Room Ops

After you have defeated the Target, you can use the Keycard to enter a Red Room Ops Quest, where you will gather the important Intel that has been stolen from us. To avoid detection, it's imperative that you only bring 2-Star Champions into these quests.

Red Room Ops are available in 4 different difficulties and require a Keycard to enter. You can use a Keycard to enter any of these Difficulties, but it will be destroyed upon entry. The higher difficulty you complete, the more Intel that you will return to us.

Normal: 43 Intel per Completion (1505 available over the course of the event)
    Heroic: 95 Intel per Completion (3325 available over the course of the event)
    Master: 220 Intel per Completion (7700 available over the course of the event)
    Epic: 258 Intel per Completion (9030 available over the course of the event)

Remember, all difficulties use the same keycard, so choose your difficulty level wisely. The maximum Intel that can be gathered over the course of the event is 9030.

The more Intel you return, the more opportunities to utilize our technology…

Intel Store

In exchange for this important Intel, we will offer you the chance to purchase Rift Detectors or a Dimensional Chronometer.

Rift Detectors come in 4 tiers, and are a technology that will allow you to access special Red Rift Quests, while a Dimensional Chronometer, will allow you to choose your own reward in a Rift! Choose carefully though, as we only have 1 Dimensional Chronometer for each Tier of Rift available.

The prices vary depending on the Tier of Rift Detector that you want to purchase, and there will be a limited amount in stock:

Tier 1 Rift Detector: 60 Intel (limit 25)
    Tier 2 Rift Detector: 150 Intel (limit 22)
    Tier 3 Rift Detector: 350 Intel (limit 22) (Must be Proven or above to purchase this item)
    Tier 4 Rift Detector: 500 Intel (limit 18) (Must be Uncollected or above to purchase this item)

We also have a special bundle in each tier that includes a Rift Detector, and a Digital Chronometer. Limit of 1 per agent for the entire month!

Tier 1 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 300 Intel
    Tier 2 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 900 Intel
    Tier 3 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 2100 Intel (Must be Proven or above to purchase this item)
    Tier 4 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 3000 Intel (Must be Uncollected or above to purchase this item)

Use your Rift Detectors to open Red Rifts, and find your reward!

Red Rifts

Once you have obtained your Rift Detector, you will be able to open a Rift, and obtain your reward!

Rifts are short, low energy quests where you will be randomly transported to a path that contains a valuable reward, and some Champions that stand in your way. Defeat your enemies, claim your reward, and teleport ahead to fight the Boss!

Now, unlike before, you will also have one opportunity during this event to choose exactly which reward you want! Use the Digital Chronometer to open a gate to a special Portal that will allow you to decide which path you would like to be transported to! You only have access to one this month, so choose wisely!

Possible Rewards

As a reminder, the path you choose will be randomly selected, unless you use the Digital Chronometer. Here are the possible rewards you could obtain from each tier of Rift:

Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals

During this event, special Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals will be available. These special 2 Star Crystals contain a wide variety of Champions, including many that are not regularly available as 2-Star Champions.

Junior Red Room Recruit Crystals will be available to all Summoners that have achieved the designation of Contender. Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals are only available to Summoners that are Conqueror or above.

The difference between the Crystals is the selection of Champions they contain. You’ll be able to see which Champions are in each crystal when they go live.

Your mission will start on April 29th, and will conclude on June 3rd. Should any member of your team be caught, the Red Room Academy will disavow all knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Summoners.

Summoners, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to defeat certain targets, and recover valuable Intel stolen by our enemies. If you can do this for us, we will reward you with Rift Detectors or our fabled Digital Chronometer!

Your Target

Each day, you will be assigned a Target in a Special Objective that is in possession of a special Keycard. The intelligence is limited, so we will give you as much information as we can but it will be up to you to discover the identity of the Target.

Our first target is codenamed DESTROYER. He was last seen in Black Widow: Red by Dawn, Chapter 1, Quest 1. Target was heading northeast. Defeat the Target in a Quest, Arena, Incursion or Duel.

Defeat the target, and obtain his Keycard. You’ll need it for the next step in your mission.

Gather Intel in Red Room Ops

After you have defeated the Target, you can use the Keycard to enter a Red Room Ops Quest, where you will gather the important Intel that has been stolen from us. To avoid detection, it's imperative that you only bring 2-Star Champions into these quests.

Red Room Ops are available in 4 different difficulties and require a Keycard to enter. You can use a Keycard to enter any of these Difficulties, but it will be destroyed upon entry. The higher difficulty you complete, the more Intel that you will return to us.

Normal: 43 Intel per Completion (1505 available over the course of the event)
    Heroic: 95 Intel per Completion (3325 available over the course of the event)
    Master: 220 Intel per Completion (7700 available over the course of the event)
    Epic: 258 Intel per Completion (9030 available over the course of the event)

Remember, all difficulties use the same keycard, so choose your difficulty level wisely. The maximum Intel that can be gathered over the course of the event is 9030.

The more Intel you return, the more opportunities to utilize our technology…

Intel Store

In exchange for this important Intel, we will offer you the chance to purchase Rift Detectors or a Dimensional Chronometer.

Rift Detectors come in 4 tiers, and are a technology that will allow you to access special Red Rift Quests, while a Dimensional Chronometer, will allow you to choose your own reward in a Rift! Choose carefully though, as we only have 1 Dimensional Chronometer for each Tier of Rift available.

The prices vary depending on the Tier of Rift Detector that you want to purchase, and there will be a limited amount in stock:

Tier 1 Rift Detector: 60 Intel (limit 25)
    Tier 2 Rift Detector: 150 Intel (limit 22)
    Tier 3 Rift Detector: 350 Intel (limit 22) (Must be Proven or above to purchase this item)
    Tier 4 Rift Detector: 500 Intel (limit 18) (Must be Uncollected or above to purchase this item)

We also have a special bundle in each tier that includes a Rift Detector, and a Digital Chronometer. Limit of 1 per agent for the entire month!

Tier 1 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 300 Intel
    Tier 2 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 900 Intel
    Tier 3 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 2100 Intel (Must be Proven or above to purchase this item)
    Tier 4 Digital Chronometer and Rift Detector: 3000 Intel (Must be Uncollected or above to purchase this item)

Use your Rift Detectors to open Red Rifts, and find your reward!

Red Rifts

Once you have obtained your Rift Detector, you will be able to open a Rift, and obtain your reward!

Rifts are short, low energy quests where you will be randomly transported to a path that contains a valuable reward, and some Champions that stand in your way. Defeat your enemies, claim your reward, and teleport ahead to fight the Boss!

Now, unlike before, you will also have one opportunity during this event to choose exactly which reward you want! Use the Digital Chronometer to open a gate to a special Portal that will allow you to decide which path you would like to be transported to! You only have access to one this month, so choose wisely!

Possible Rewards

As a reminder, the path you choose will be randomly selected, unless you use the Digital Chronometer. Here are the possible rewards you could obtain from each tier of Rift:

Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals

During this event, special Junior and Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals will be available. These special 2 Star Crystals contain a wide variety of Champions, including many that are not regularly available as 2-Star Champions.

Junior Red Room Recruit Crystals will be available to all Summoners that have achieved the designation of Contender. Senior Red Room Recruit Crystals are only available to Summoners that are Conqueror or above.

The difference between the Crystals is the selection of Champions they contain. You’ll be able to see which Champions are in each crystal when they go live.

Your mission will start on April 29th, and will conclude on June 3rd. Should any member of your team be caught, the Red Room Academy will disavow all knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Summoners.

Why can’t I do fully exploration in rift quest ? Only allow one entry for completion....how will I do full exploration ? Am i missing something?
  • Oskr5Oskr5 Posts: 2
    Will the awaking class gem vary or is it just one class?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    “Rifts are short, low energy quests....”.......epic = 4 energy per tile 🤷‍♂️

One thing is not real clear for me: is there a timer connected to the rift once you enter one? Or can I enter, wait a couple of hours for my quest energy to refill & then still be able to continue with said rift?
  • Question about the 5% chance 5* FEATURE HERO CRYSTAL...

is it the currently available 15000 shard Feature Hero Crystal ?

Is that “locked in” to the currently available Feature Hero Set ?

Or what if you hang on to it for a few months until the NEXT 15000 Feature Set comes around before opening it, will it be the THEN FEATURE SET, or still based on what's in there currently.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Oskr5 said:

Will the awaking class gem vary or is it just one class?

It's completely random. Mine was Skill today. But not everyone had skill. I'm assuming the next one for me will not be Skill
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Here’s the problem I’m having... “... while a Dimensional Chronometer, will allow you to choose your own reward in a Rift! ”.
    Since it will take 11 days to save up enough intel to buy the tier 4 chronometer, we basically are going to miss out on around 1/3rd the possible rifts and therefore possible rift rewards??? That’s 11 days of rifts that may have a class AG I wanted that I’ll likely miss out on right???
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

@Pulyaman you about as dense as ice, lol variant 4 for everyone he says lol thats probably the dumbest thing i heard today, but its no use when yall stop with your distain for us people that have to pop crystals to get a champ because yall have this odd notion of dividing the community, at the end of the day 100% variant 4 is not for everyone and a stupid crystal should not get these reactions from people who are sitting pretty with their rewards already, let the rest of us eat the cake as well, and yall need to stop with this trolling the rest of us who just want to clear the last variant ( variant 1: 100%
    Variant 2: 100%
    variant 3: 100%
    variant 4: 98% when you can clear the hardest variant with 150k pi ultrons and cant do the easiest one yeah deffinite disconnect , yall should stop hating on us and maybe support the overall community cuz its people like you who halt change

@Devourer12 Did you just think of the insult and decided to reply to me twice? V4 is for everyone, if you have the skill you can do electro and deadpool with any champ. I don't have any disdain or even care for which content people do. But when you decide to spam the forums with posts in topics not even related to variant-4, I take exception to that. If Kabam decided to gift you with 1 star hulk, good for you. And the point about supporting the community? Just because we don't support you does not mean we don't support the community. If you don't have valid points, you start yo insult, real mature. I am not going to reply anymore and give more work for moderators. Enjoy your day
  • JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    edited May 2020
    I've done a couple of duels but did not receive any intel @Kabam Miike
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,587 Guardian

I've done a couple of duels but did not receive any intel @Kabam Miike

You don’t get Intel by doing fights against the Target. That only gives you the Objectve Reward which is a ticket entry into a Red OPS quest (which is where you actually earn the Intel from).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Here’s the problem I’m having... “... while a Dimensional Chronometer, will allow you to choose your own reward in a Rift! ”.
    Since it will take 11 days to save up enough intel to buy the tier 4 chronometer, we basically are going to miss out on around 1/3rd the possible rifts and therefore possible rift rewards??? That’s 11 days of rifts that may have a class AG I wanted that I’ll likely miss out on right???

You can enter the rift multiple times in a row if you have detectors. You will get fewer rift runs if you buy the chronometer because you will use 3k intel, but losing 11 days won't affect anything. You get 18 runs if you don't get the chronometer, 13 if you do.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I'm going for the chronometer, really want a skill gem but my fear is I'll wait until the last run hoping for skill (if it doesnt show up) then end up with a mystic as the only option left.

Conversely, I'd take mutant or cosmic then the next run will show a skill.

So much RNG even with a guaranteed gem.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

You can enter the rift multiple times in a row if you have detectors. You will get fewer rift runs if you buy the chronometer because you will use 3k intel, but losing 11 days won't affect anything. You get 18 runs if you don't get the chronometer, 13 if you do.
    You said: “... but losing 11 days won't affect anything.”
    How do you know? What are you basing this assertion on?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

You said: “... but losing 11 days won't affect anything.”
    How do you know? What are you basing this assertion on?
    You get 18 runs in 35 days, or 13 runs in 35 days if you buy the chronometer. You aren't actually losing 11 days, you just aren't making rift runs for 11 of those 35 days while you are collecting the intel for the chronometer. I am basing this assertion on the fact that that's how it works lol
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    It was confirmed somewhere that the Intel could be saved up to do it all in one day if we wanted.

Does that go for the target card thing as well?

That quest per difficulty has 3 lanes. If we want uncollected, that gives us 3 lanes. Will we get the intel for all the runs? Even if it’s explored 100%?

Me
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    KamrandB said:

Did the 500 intel epic quest tonight. It took me to the path with the 5 star sig stones. I quit immediately.

You do realize if you quit a rift, you've wasted a detector. You don't get it back.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    well this is gonna get old quick if i have to wait 12 days to run these to get an awakening gem. Such a weird design this month.
  • CrazeCook2CrazeCook2 Posts: 2
    How do I get to the target, if it's in a quest that's already completed. I've done duels, incursions, and arenas and no intel has been provided.

How do I get to the target, if it's in a quest that's already completed. I've done duels, incursions, and arenas and no intel has been provided.

I’d suggest leaving 1 of the difficulties of monthly EQ exclusively for fighting the Intel Targets.
    (Note, Beginner has fewer paths, so doesn’t actually have all of the Targets available)

I’ve been doing Normal difficulty just 1 path per day, exclusively for each day's Target. And doing other difficulties for usual Explore, etc.

If you’ve already done that Quest, try searching for the correct champ to DUEL (you can refer to the SPOILER TARGET thread up here to see if people have listed a Duel Target for that day yet), or just repeat the appropriate EQ Quest.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    BarryJ2 said:

Will you be able to get the uncollected rewards if become uncollected in the middle of the event, unlike the calenders?

It's titled under epic not uncollected.

So yeah you don't have to be uncollected to do it.

Just over level 40.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    KamrandB said:

Did the 500 intel epic quest tonight. It took me to the path with the 5 star sig stones. I quit immediately.

I got 100 six star shards. A huge joke.

Hell with the way they are giving away 5 star shards now. You would think the 6* shards would at least be 250.

• krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    not gonna lie, at a quick glance of the title I thought it said Red Ribbon Army! HAHAHA! That would be awesome to have.

BarryJ2 said:

Will you be able to get the uncollected rewards if become uncollected in the middle of the event, unlike the calenders?

It's titled under epic not uncollected.

So yeah you don't have to be uncollected to do it.

Just over level 40.
    Only the Red OPS (for earning Intel) is labeled as Epic for top quest (and so yes can be done without being UC)

But once you want to use the Intel to buy entries into the actual RIFTS, that is indeed locked for requiring UC for the highest Tier-4 Rifts.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Apologies for tagging, but this is information that would be important to know. If you’ve already answered, just direct to the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. Zola